Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

PACK THE SHIP...

Students get to Blankenship early, 5pm - 7pm, and receive one of the 100 FREE tickets for the game.

All fans, spend 5pm - 7pm, up top Jack Armstrong Stadium enjoying the Tailgating activities. Grilled hotdogs and chips for sale.   WVLT will be their broadcasting some of the activities. The Boosters are asking for people to come with Oak Ridge Wildcat support signs, to make signs to give to the Boosters and the first 30 students to show up with signs will get a free " They Hate US Because They AIN'T US" shirts. BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE OAK RIDGERS!   JUST BE THERE! !WE GOT THIS!!

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2019 at 4:18 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

Okay, I'ma gonna git mi shotgunn and kil me some blount boys ifen they dont git off this Okie ridge bored.

JK, but maybe time for this board to go back to football. Peace. Best of luck to Alcoa, the Rebels and Wildcats.

Willie hope you all have a great season. Sorry about anyone from Blount County hashing out issues with someone on the OR thread. There appears to be a cat and mouse game going on all over coact T with someone with multiple names. It don't bother me like it does others. Also I had a great time coming over two weeks ago to OR and always do. Looking forward to coming back over soon to visit Big Ed's because there was a line out the door when I went that Friday Night and I saw no way in the world to go bad as I wanted.

12 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Willie hope you all have a great season. Sorry about anyone from Blount County hashing out issues with someone on the OR thread. There appears to be a cat and mouse game going on all over coact T with someone with multiple names. It don't bother me like it does others. Also I had a great time coming over two weeks ago to OR and always do. Looking forward to coming back over soon to visit Big Ed's because there was a line out the door when I went that Friday Night and I saw no way in the world to go bad as I wanted.

Best of luck to the Rebels. Maybe OR and MHS will play some freshmen and JV ball at the Ship. ENJOY the SEASON!

Why, I otta punch ya in the kisser. Pow, to the Moon. I will go out on a limb and say the jumbotron will malfunction tomorrow night. I have seen all kinds of malfunctions at the ship. Sprinklers going off during a JV game, lights going out during a varsity game, scoreboard not working and pop corn maker going on strike.

By the way, I won't hit you. The heck I won't ....John Wayne in a movie.

Do you feel lucky punk? Well, do you? Clint in a Dirty Harry movie.

I love you. You love me. We're a happy CoachT Family... Barney in all his shows.

If playing for Oak Ridge doesn't give you chill bumps then there is something dead wrong with you...something Coach Gaddis would say in his sleep.

8 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Why, I otta punch ya in the kisser. Pow, to the Moon. I will go out on a limb and say the jumbotron will malfunction tomorrow night. I have seen all kinds of malfunctions at the ship. Sprinklers going off during a JV game, lights going out during a varsity game, scoreboard not working and pop corn maker going on strike.

By the way, I won't hit you. The heck I won't ....John Wayne in a movie.

Do you feel lucky punk? Well, do you? Clint in a Dirty Harry movie.

I love you. You love me. We're a happy CoachT Family... Barney in all his shows.

If playing for Oak Ridge doesn't give you chill bumps then there is something dead wrong with you...something Coach Gaddis would say in his sleep.

You okay Willie?