Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

On 12/10/2019 at 11:24 PM, chsbobcat09 said:

Yet again, all I’m hearing is excuses. You talk about the past 10 years who’s had the greater success and talent, ok. Over that span OR’s best season was a semifinal appearance in 2010 and that’s the farthest they’ve been and the only time they made it that far including all the Tee years  :shock:. Yeah we had down years, all programs do except Maryville and Alcoa because they have stability in place with their coaching staff like we now do. I’m sorry to bust your bubble, but it’s like Coach told me the other day. He’s getting real tired of everyone getting on social media and message boards starting rumors about him leaving Central when he has no plans to for now. It’s taking away from this years team and the accomplishments those kids and Coaches had and putting him under a spotlight that’s not even there. And bud your one of those people. Like I’ve said a thousand times, will he be at Central forever? Probably not, but he has no intentions of leaving in the near future. My advice to OR, get behind the LEGEND you have coaching you now with all this “young talent.”

You still going on about this?Its getting sad. Rossier told you he is getting sick and tired of people talking about him leaving on boards and s.media.Lol Ive never known him to care about anything like that.But im sure he really said that and Im not his best bud like you.Besides us might be a total of 5 people talking about it.I don't know how coaches like him and Lincoln Riley do it.But I will look for it on ESPN or maybe Herbstreet will cover it on Gameday.Must be tuff on him with so much speculation.Im glad he has u and Dragon to put these rumors to bed

1 hour ago, STILLNUM1 said:

You still going on about this?Its getting sad. Rossier told you he is getting sick and tired of people talking about him leaving on boards and s.media.Lol Ive never known him to care about anything like that.But im sure he really said that and Im not his best bud like you.Besides us might be a total of 5 people talking about it.I don't know how coaches like him and Lincoln Riley do it.But I will look for it on ESPN or maybe Herbstreet will cover it on Gameday.Must be tuff on him with so much speculation.Im glad he has u and Dragon to put these rumors to bed

Your sarcasm is cute, but just remember your the one who started this crap. I’m just putting it to rest. Wouldn’t call him my “best bud” but we’re good friends and I do work for him. Believe what you want sir.