Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

On 3/20/2019 at 11:07 AM, bounder said:

That's completely different money. But I'm glad this coach got vindicated. Sorry state of affairs in sports in Oak Ridge. Too many coaches quitting.    

What needs to happen is the superintendent should have to pay whatever the jury awarded because he was an idiot.  He may not have the money but you could sure garnish his wages and make him feel the pain.  If the courts would start doing this and stop allowing these administrators  to hide behind the county governments much of this foolishness would stop.  

• Like 1

On 3/21/2019 at 4:56 PM, bounder said:

On a positive note "The Ship" now has 35 yards of dark and light green strips each 5 yards wide on it. So it's happening ..... artificial turf! 

Go to the Oak Ridge Wildcat Football Facebook page to see a bird's eye view of how the field looked like today. Still need numbers and end zone lettering. Watch with the sound up so you can hear the fight song.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Go to the Oak Ridge Wildcat Football Facebook page to see a bird's eye view of how the field looked like today. Still need numbers and end zone lettering. Watch with the sound up so you can hear the fight song.

Looks great Willie!! I sure hope Maryville and Oak Ridge will scrimmage this fall, love to see a game over there one way or the other.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Looks great Willie!! I sure hope Maryville and Oak Ridge will scrimmage this fall, love to see a game over there one way or the other.

According to     oakridgefootball.net    Oak Ridge and Maryville will scrimmage August 9 @ Blankenship Field. The Wildcats also scrimmage William Blount on August 2 @ WBHS. Then OR takes on Alcoa, Heritage and the Blount County All Star Cheerleaders to wrap up the Blount County Preseason Tour of Champions. Okay, I made some of that up but which is real and which is phony bologna.

Clemson news...You Knoxville area fans probably already know but former Knox. Catholic star WR Amari Rodgers hurt his ACL on Tuesday. it is weird because I pray a lot that Tee Higgins stays healthy.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

7 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

According to     oakridgefootball.net    Oak Ridge and Maryville will scrimmage August 9 @ Blankenship Field. The Wildcats also scrimmage William Blount on August 2 @ WBHS. Then OR takes on Alcoa, Heritage and the Blount County All Star Cheerleaders to wrap up the Blount County Preseason Tour of Champions. Okay, I made some of that up but which is real and which is phony bologna.

Clemson news...You Knoxville area fans probably already know but former Knox. Catholic star WR Amari Rodgers hurt his ACL on Tuesday. it is weird because I pray a lot that Tee Higgins stays healthy.

You get to come play on WB's natural surface. Best grass in the area. 

On 3/20/2019 at 12:07 PM, bounder said:

That's completely different money. But I'm glad this coach got vindicated. Sorry state of affairs in sports in Oak Ridge. Too many coaches quitting.    

Oak Ridge used to be the dominant sports program in the area and one of the pre-eminent programs in the state, but not any more. It’s been a while since OR won anything. 

• Upvote 1