Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

5 hours ago, bonkers said:

Why would anyone need to recruit a player from Karns to OR? You aren't a very smart person.

2 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Haha haha good point, bonk.

From 5star preps.Senior nose guard niyahn flack (5-9 250) transfer from karns has already turned heads early in spring practice according to gaddis (romeo)."I think he's fixing to be the best nose guard we've had in a while.Since spring practice opened he has been very aggressive and very tough."

I will agree with bonkers and ss that romeo may not know doo doo from shinola but donna will attest to the part that he is an excellent recruiter.

Edited by Opie Shaggnasty
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

From 5star preps.Senior nose guard niyahn flack (5-9 250) transfer from karns has already turned heads early in spring practice according to gaddis (romeo)."I think he's fixing to be the best nose guard we've had in a while.Since spring practice opened he has been very aggressive and very tough."

I will agree with bonkers and ss that romeo may not know doo doo from shinola but donna will attest to the part that he is an excellent recruiter.

Your consistent theme is getting old. You're a pathetic joke on here. Why don't you follow your team (if you have one), and get a life?

• Thanks 1

On 5/29/2019 at 3:00 PM, bonkers said:

Your consistent theme is getting old. You're a pathetic joke on here. Why don't you follow your team (if you have one), and get a life?

Definitely a pathetic joke to be the driver of the Dragon Wagon.  1-9 again.  That must really suck to watch that garbage year in and year out.  Time for a coaching search.

ORHS Football practice starts Monday, June 10th.  Several players have been going to various camps and combines.  

Mitchell Gibbons and Camden Mlekodaj were at U.T. Friday, Gibbons and Walker Rice attended on Saturday.

Jacob Adams has been invited to the Blue-Gray All-American Super Combine at Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

Gibbons and Vinny West were at E.T.S.U. last weekend for a Prospect Camp.

More camps are coming and we will have players attending throughout the Summer.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1