Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

Great News from the Dallas Cowboys' AT&T Stadium. Jacob Adams performed very well at the Blue-Grey All-American Southwest Super Combine. The event's website had this to say about Jacob:

" Jacob Adams, LB, Oak Ridge ( TN ). Fast and physical, knowledgeable and smart, the 5 - 11 and 205 pound senior went and proved himself to be a worthy opponent. "

Way to go Jacob! Now, have a super All-State season. RWR!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LOL. I would say great minds think alike but my mind is seriously altered by adult beverages and years of watching Family Guy.

I meant to put the news about Jacob  on CoachT after seeing it Tweeted on Twitter but forgot for several hours.

I don't know if this is a usual summer but it seems we have had several Wildcats taking it upon themselves to attend Combines and Camps. I know many fans have looked at the returning players and the difficult schedule and see us losing 3 - 4 games. I respect their opinions but I have a feeling something big is brewing in the Ridge.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Would it be to early to call Big Ed's and make reservations for early August when Maryville comes over to visit our great friends from Oak Ridge.

xbxzkx.jpg

Well, the OR vs MHS scrimmage is set for August 9th so I am wondering why you haven't already made your reservations. Do not wait much longer or there will be no room for you and your gang. Enjoy the safe trip over, enjoy the Big Ed's Pizza, enjoy the scrimmage and enjoy the ride home. Basically, in a nutshell, enjoy life!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Rutherford County Spring Practice/Scrimmage Dates Blackman: April 30-May 17. Scrimmage: May 17 vs. Beech, 6:30 La Vergne: April 1-18. Intrasquad scrimmage on April 18, 5 pm Oakland: April 22-May 11. Scrimmage: May 11 vs. Knoxville Catholic, at Tennessee Tech, 11 am Riverdale: April 22-May 9. Scrimmage: May 9 vs. Hendersonville, 6 p.m., site TBD Rockvale: May 1-17. Scrimmage: May 17 at Wilson Central, 6 pm Siegel: April 9-May 16. Scrimmage: May 16 vs. Brentwood, time TBA Stewarts Creek: April 29-May 16. Scrimmage: May 16 vs. Independence, 6 pm Smyrna: Completed (March 1-20)   These are per the Murfreesboro Daily News Journal. 
    • Finally he has returned. Maybe he can tell us if it was one of the new players Keith brought in
    • I heard it was a Loudon County school. I don't think LC will be hurting. They are about to build an indoor facility that will put Clinton's to shame
    • the news story said that the contract between the operator of the school and the school board was expiring and was not going to be renewed.  The news story also reported that the students would be going to Trezevant as that is the closest Shelby county school.
    • Was there a reason why they're closing? Not totally sure that students have to go to Trezevant.