D2 AA Championship Game (BGA versus CPA)

BreadTruck28

On 12/1/2018 at 10:12 AM, WilsonJr1990 said:

How is CPA looking for basketball this year? There are quite a few football players who also play basketball at Lausanne and I’m sure they’d love the chance to redeem themselves in February lol

I think I heard there are 9 basketball players on the football team. I know 3 seniors played in Saturday’s game after playing football on Friday which is pretty cool. 

I’ve heard they should be improved from last year, but honestly I don’t follow basketball that closely (which is weird because I played basketball but not football).

11 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

CONGRATULATIONS BreadTruck (and all CPA players and faithful followers!) Nobody can say you didn't earn this championship. You beat the two best teams with no doubt as to who the better team was this year. I hope you got that big hug every dad should experience at least once!

BT......it was good to "meet" a new friend on here. I don't know if your son plays b-ball, but it sounded like he plays baseball. Maybe we'll get to shake hands and share stories down the road somewhere. I hope all turns out just as The Lord has planned for your son.

As for mine.....I'm pretty much done Raise'n him.....but, I'll never stop Prayin' for him! Its time for me to go take care of the true ROCK of our family for a bit.....his momma. Before I go....MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! I wish all of God's blessings on each and every one of you during my favorite time of the year.

Thanks! The CoachT football community is a fun place to hangout online for sure. Lots of great conversations over the last four years or so. A lot of good and knowledgeable guys, gals and Booger... :lol:

Friday was fun for sure. Even back in middle school I thought this year’s team would be special. I watched Kane receive his All-American bowl jersey today and was so happy for him after the way his season ended last year. I feel blessed that my son was a member of such a great senior class on and off the field.

No on the basketball playing. Hope to see you guys in baseball. My son’s second ACL surgery attempt is the 26th, so he won’t be an active player, but still a part of the team. Any prayers you want to offer up on that day for it to go smoothly would be welcomed. 

Take care all and have a great holiday season!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BreadTruck44 said:

Thanks! The CoachT football community is a fun place to hangout online for sure. Lots of great conversations over the last four years or so. A lot of good and knowledgeable guys, gals and Booger... :lol:

Friday was fun for sure. Even back in middle school I thought this year’s team would be special. I watched Kane receive his All-American bowl jersey today and was so happy for him after the way his season ended last year. I feel blessed that my son was a member of such a great senior class on and off the field.

No on the basketball playing. Hope to see you guys in baseball. My son’s second ACL surgery attempt is the 26th, so he won’t be an active player, but still a part of the team. Any prayers you want to offer up on that day for it to go smoothly would be welcomed. 

BT, I'm always happy to pray for anyone in need......I've got it in my reminders for the day after Christmas. This is a tough time to have to go through that. Our soph RB just had his ACL/MCL repaired. He got hurt in the FRA game. I talked to his parents last night, and they say the doc is convinced he'll be ready for next season based on him being ahead of schedule already. But, I'll have to say.....I've been through the ACL surgery and rehab....I can't imagine being back 100% that fast, and I sure cannot imagine having to do it twice! :shock: May all of The Lord's healing power fall upon your young stud.

12 hours ago, BreadTruck44 said:

Im not a private school guy but i serve the same God as all you do and we will lift him up in prayer!Hate it when an athlete has to stand and watch the games he loves!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, BreadTruck44 said:

takin that as a complimentary and for that if bread were close nuff he would get a Hug of Booger.....thats a nasal drainer

Booger just sayin original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

BreadTruck.......I hope your son's ACL surgery was a success, and that he's up and getting after rehab this week. Here's to 2019 being a new beginning for our boys, no matter what direction The Lord has them turning. Hope to see you guys at state this spring! (It'll be an uphill climb to get there with CAK's loaded senior laden roster in our district. We'll see.......)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 8:45 PM, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

BreadTruck.......I hope your son's ACL surgery was a success, and that he's up and getting after rehab this week. Here's to 2019 being a new beginning for our boys, no matter what direction The Lord has them turning. Hope to see you guys at state this spring! (It'll be an uphill climb to get there with CAK's loaded senior laden roster in our district. We'll see.......)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

Hey there, sorry just now seeing this... Yep, it went well this time!  He was able to drive today (it was his right knee) and PT is going well.  I hear CAK is loaded (again), but I hope we both get lucky and make it to the state tournament. I’m excited to see our team play, we return almost all of our pitching from last year and I believe our Clemson football player will be back in the lineup this year. 

Basketball - I can tell you that Webb (Bell Buckle) is for real. Two juniors that are fun to watch. They easily beat us by 27. It looks like Goodpasture is also very good from the middle section.