D2 AA Championship Game (BGA versus CPA)

BreadTruck28

6 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

Hey Booger. Why did Fant interview at Boyd Buchanan today? I can’t believe he would consider leaving the Catholics for the Boys job. 

Oh my, are you trying to ruin poor @Booger‘s Thanksgiving? :unsure:

He’ll probably kick over his turkey fryer when he sees this and half of Vermont Avenue will burn down...

On 11/20/2018 at 1:51 PM, Booger said:

not seein anyone outcoachin that staff is a boit overreach.....cause it has been done....and wishin  was the Irish tryin to take it away from u again

.....but thinkin that as u may.....CPA looks to b in very good shape to get another Gold Ball

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Teams with winning records against Coach Martin and Crew:

Alcoa 2-1, ND 1-0, Parkview (GA) 1-0...

I can’t think of any others off the top of my head.

Off topic, but there is a nice 45 minute Tennessean interview regarding the top 50 football players in Nashville history. The interview is like a round table with 4 of the 50 players. One is Ingle, another is his father in-law Mike Wright, a third is Walter Overton who I’ve seen officiate our games, and the fourth, I think, was a running back from Stratford. 

It’s worth checking out if you want to ignore some relatives tomorrow...

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

Hey Booger. Why did Fant interview at Boyd Buchanan today? I can’t believe he would consider leaving the Catholics for the Boys job. 

your scorcerors r not so good.....u poorly informed skilletheads gettin bad scoop comin outta that Big daddy proper... he ant put no tie on and sit down over at the Brainerd Levee Swamp yet.....and they ant nobody in them hallways over there that can make the decision anywho

...there r 4 or 5 brinks truck  backin up to Vermont Ave though.....ant they got no Irish logos on them.....

11 hours ago, BreadTruck44 said:

Oh my, are you trying to ruin poor @Booger‘s Thanksgiving? :unsure:

He’ll probably kick over his turkey fryer when he sees this and half of Vermont Avenue will burn down...

nope...not ruinin Turkey Day of Boogers....Booger nose stuff...and it ant the same stuff comin outta no mouth of sumwon from South Kimbrell

Booger just sayin :roll:

Edited by Booger

On 11/21/2018 at 9:56 PM, BreadTruck44 said:

Teams with winning records against Coach Martin and Crew:

Alcoa 2-1, ND 1-0, Parkview (GA) 1-0...

I can’t think of any others off the top of my head.

Off topic, but there is a nice 45 minute Tennessean interview regarding the top 50 football players in Nashville history. The interview is like a round table with 4 of the 50 players. One is Ingle, another is his father in-law Mike Wright, a third is Walter Overton who I’ve seen officiate our games, and the fourth, I think, was a running back from Stratford. 

It’s worth checking out if you want to ignore some relatives tomorrow...

The Stratford RB was Joe Campbell who set the NIL career rushing record and played RB at MTSU.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

Good luck to both teams. Enjoy the night and savor every moment. There’s only 18 teams around the state that get to experience this each year. 

Thanks pride! Time flies, it seems like just a few weeks ago my senior son was playing peewee... I’m excited to see us lock horns with our neighbors from BGA again. It’s hard to beat a good team twice. Sounds like rain may be likely yet again... I guess both middle tn teams should be used to it by now.