Boyd Buchanan Job

SPHS09

On 11/28/2018 at 8:14 PM, gcapride said:

There you go again, with a broad brush. “The ONES I mentioned have talked on several occasions with Boyd”

Look bud, go get a job at that Hargis man’s paper if you want to be the scoop guy. CRB may have received a call, but I didn't see him load up his dad and head south for a talk. I think you, and your source, have the definition of “interview” screwed up. I understand BB hoping for a big hire, but right now it’s not in a good place. Hope you long time Boyd guys get this thing back on track. Go BUCS. 

I'm not a long time Boyd guy. Call it what you want. Boyd called it a phone interview. I'm just passing along information bud. The job has been offered to Fant. We shall see if he takes it or if he passes up the offer and then it goes to Akins next.

• Upvote 1

Hey Booger what side do you think Coach Fant will set on tonight for the Notre Dame and Boyd basketball game? That would surely tell us if he accepted the offer or not to return to Boyd. Boyd will get a good coach either way. I hope they get back to what they were in the past.

SO with Hargis putting it out that Fant is staying and others saying that Akins would be the next option then why is this not been finalized?  I suspect that the powers to be at Boyd got ahold of the info from that railroad job that transpired over at Red Bank when the last Head Coach got who dooed and thought better of having someone like that in their program.  Thoughts? 

Also, who are other possible candidates?  I would assume the admin would want this rapped up prior to the Holidays so that everyone can hit the ground running after the holidays. 

8 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

SO with Hargis putting it out that Fant is staying and others saying that Akins would be the next option then why is this not been finalized?  I suspect that the powers to be at Boyd got ahold of the info from that railroad job that transpired over at Red Bank when the last Head Coach got who dooed and thought better of having someone like that in their program.  Thoughts? 

Also, who are other possible candidates?  I would assume the admin would want this rapped up prior to the Holidays so that everyone can hit the ground running after the holidays. 

:rolleyes::popcorneater:

1 hour ago, reaction said:

:rolleyes::popcorneater:

well ole friend of Boogers.....it was a least fun to sit & hang out chit chattin bout the tential of Fant comin to the swamp.....yall got to losin up a bit & give up that ghost before yall can grab the Fants of the world .......now u can go head an tell that headhunter feller that that RB coach ant comin to north brainerd swamp....but that other feller that he thinkin got run down the tracks...or shall Booger say run up the up tracks to Duck Citys buddy might....

....maybe Booger will get to see ya again over Santas Days

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

2 hours ago, Booger said:

well ole friend of Boogers.....it was a least fun to sit & hang out chit chattin bout the tential of Fant comin to the swamp.....yall got to losin up a bit & give up that ghost before yall can grab the Fants of the world .......now u can go head an tell that headhunter feller that that RB coach ant comin to north brainerd swamp....but that other feller that he thinkin got run down the tracks...or shall Booger say run up the up tracks to Duck Citys buddy might....

....maybe Booger will get to see ya again over Santas Days

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

It was fun while it lasted. :mrgreen: Always fun chatting. That AD of yours is a great guy, and I like his taste in sports teams. I'm sure we will cross paths soon. :thumb: