Boyd Buchanan Job

SPHS09

On 12/4/2018 at 1:27 PM, SPHS09 said:

Hey Booger what side do you think Coach Fant will set on tonight for the Notre Dame and Boyd basketball game? That would surely tell us if he accepted the offer or not to return to Boyd. Boyd will get a good coach either way. I hope they get back to what they were in the past.

its a lil post op to b answerin the question...but where fant sat the other night was not gonna tell u nuthin bout what he was gonna do.....but we already nose that the north levee institution wernt willin to do the things needed to right that ship up to the top tier of the dII-AA food chain...

....now....... it pears that them church o godders over at lipscomb r alignin themselves to serious comittment to turnin that program around and ant jokin by those they r goin after

Booger just sayin :roll:

Edited by Booger

4 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

Coach Fant turned down the Boyd offer so are they doing to let Drew Akins return or give it to Boskins from Knox Halls? He interviewed over the weekend for the job.

lets just say this.....SP laid claim to Fant interviewing when Fant was 3 states and 500 miles away......

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

On 12/8/2018 at 8:49 PM, Boyd11 said:

My my my....some folks never learn. They have a proven program builder in their grasp and due to good ole boy politics gonna let him slip away. Seems like two choices left and each have talent, but one has built programs to great success and one hasn’t yet. The ole boy from Sand Mtn needs to come home  from FL and reignite this Boyd program. Only problem is that he didn’t graduate from Boyd...this committee can’t get out of their own way and realize it’s time to get outside of Boyd blood and hire a program builder. They need new blood and a proven winner at the HC level. Hats off too Akins.. he’s a good kid and will be a HC. Maybe this year. We also appreciate what his dad did as coach and he did as a player but if Boyd is wise they will go with the FL boy. He’s started and built private school programs, one in FL if I understand my facts correctly, where if we are honest, has much better HS football than TN. Take a chance Boyd, let’s start fresh!

The Knox Halls coach will take it if the money is right.