Boyd Buchanan Job

SPHS09

22 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Congrats. 

Wish yall were still on the schedule.  What happened? 

SP tried to schedule. Boyd elected to not play us anymore. Multiple dates were presented but the administration didn't want to continue to play us regardless of the dates. The Boyd and SP series is officially over and I doubt the teams will ever play again.

3 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

SP tried to schedule. Boyd elected to not play us anymore. Multiple dates were presented but the administration didn't want to continue to play us regardless of the dates. The Boyd and SP series is officially over and I doubt the teams will ever play again.

Sad to hear this. it was a good rivalry game over the years. 

20 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

Aw we'll eventually get around to playing you guys again.  We just need some time to rebuild.  It's kind of like the Farm Bureau commercial when the dad leaves a big tip and the son says that he doesn't understand.  The dad replies, "One day you will."

On 12/17/2018 at 2:27 PM, SPHS09 said:

I hope the SP/Boyd series picks back up after 2 years.

One thing I've learned in life is never say never. 

Boyd the last couple years have been on their heels.  I wish them nothing but the best.