Boyd Buchanan Job

SPHS09

50 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I hope the SP/Boyd series picks back up after 2 years.

One thing I've learned in life is never say never. 

Boyd the last couple years have been on their heels.  I wish them nothing but the best. 

Thanks STowner for the kind words. Every program cycles. Hopefully the wind will not be out of our sails too long. The SPitt atmosphere on Friday nights is as close to college as it gets. 

SP tried to keep playing Boyd. They refused to play.  I’m sure they will want to play once SP graduates a bunch and Boyd gets their good Ms group to HS.  Sorry, that’s not how this works.  SP played Boyd even in the years when Boyd was a lot better than us because it’s a rivalry game. This series is done for the foreseeable future. Guaranteed!

15 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

SP tried to keep playing Boyd. They refused to play.  I’m sure they will want to play once SP graduates a bunch and Boyd gets their good Ms group to HS.  Sorry, that’s not how this works.  SP played Boyd even in the years when Boyd was a lot better than us because it’s a rivalry game. This series is done for the foreseeable future. Guaranteed!

Fun while it lasted. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/27/2019 at 11:49 PM, crazzyness said:

I'm late to this. Wish BB the best of luck, but I think they'll end up regretting this hire. Boskin is a Grade A jackwagon with an ego and short temper, and he doesn't relate well with the kids. 

Usually you and me are on different planes but i have to agree with you.They may regret this one!I hope he has learned some humility but time will tell.Good luck to your school Reaction,i hope he works out!!

• Upvote 1