Boyd Buchanan Job

SPHS09

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:55 PM, SPHS09 said:

Once again you are wrong. Sorry bud but Fant did interview at Boyd. I understand him denying it to you but it’s a 100% fact he interviewed at Boyd along with Rusty Bradley and Drew Akins. Maybe it’s just a ploy to get a pay raise but it happened. 

Semantics are an interesting concept when trying to stir the pot. Just because a school calls a coach and talks to him, then that coach turns down the opportunity to pursue the interview process, does NOT mean a coach was interviewed. Heck, I can call 100 coaches and talk to them about a job. It doesn't mean that guy is interested in it. Nice try........

14 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Semantics are an interesting concept when trying to stir the pot. Just because a school calls a coach and talks to him, then that coach turns down the opportunity to pursue the interview process, does NOT mean a coach was interviewed. Heck, I can call 100 coaches and talk to them about a job. It doesn't mean that guy is interested in it. Nice try........

one must first understand the source of the source's sources to understand how dependable the data the stirrer of the pot is gonna b dishin out......in this particulatin case with sourcerer of SPHS09's sourcerer ......NOT TO GOOD

.....when Fant does do Fants interview....and the Alum of Vermont Ave have allowed that to happen......the pepperoni will b positioned out on the levee with their long lens photographin tools snappin photos of it......then it want b bogus gossip 

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

7 hours ago, SPHS09 said:

Boyd sure seem to think those were interviews. Whether it was a phone interview or face to face.  Regardless the ones I mentioned have talked on several occasions with Boyd admin. You guys have a good day. 

There you go again, with a broad brush. “The ONES I mentioned have talked on several occasions with Boyd”

Look bud, go get a job at that Hargis man’s paper if you want to be the scoop guy. CRB may have received a call, but I didn't see him load up his dad and head south for a talk. I think you, and your source, have the definition of “interview” screwed up. I understand BB hoping for a big hire, but right now it’s not in a good place. Hope you long time Boyd guys get this thing back on track. Go BUCS. 

On 11/28/2018 at 8:14 PM, gcapride said:

There you go again, with a broad brush. “The ONES I mentioned have talked on several occasions with Boyd”

Look bud, go get a job at that Hargis man’s paper if you want to be the scoop guy. CRB may have received a call, but I didn't see him load up his dad and head south for a talk. I think you, and your source, have the definition of “interview” screwed up. I understand BB hoping for a big hire, but right now it’s not in a good place. Hope you long time Boyd guys get this thing back on track. Go BUCS. 

SP dont nose his Hiilary from a hole in the ground....that bein said.....the Alumni from over at Vermont Ave may have allowed themselves to revert back to their old ways

Booger just sayin :shock:

22 hours ago, Booger said:

SP dont nose his Hiilary from a hole in the ground....that bein said.....the Alumni from over at Vermont Ave may have allowed themselves to revert back to their old ways

Booger just sayin :shock:

I've been a little preoccupied this past week. Looks like I've missed more than some big ballgames. Say it ain't so Booger!

On 12/3/2018 at 7:19 AM, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

I've been a little preoccupied this past week. Looks like I've missed more than some big ballgames. Say it ain't so Booger!

lets speak this....2 institutions head hunters r comin hard and heavy..... Vermont Avenues complacent Alumni have decisions to make...

Booger just sayin :unsure:

Edited by Booger