District 14A

Goldenpride

On 1/1/2019 at 12:30 PM, Goldenpride said:

I’ve seen where the junior high is number 1 in the middle school tournament seedings. Trenton has a kid that if he keeps working will be a good one. 

Trenton Jr High has got good size as well should be tough out looks like the future is good for Peabody Basketball. The kids have got start hitting the weigh room they are very thin.

15 hours ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Humboldt wins tonight 100-67 over Fulton, Ky with a big game Friday at home against Trenton! Vikings need to stay focus & come out with great team defense and contain Trenton’s point guard! Trenton will be cured up after a 16 point list to Vikings at home first game, Humboldt wins and they will be regular season champs!

This game may be close a quarter or so. I just dont think Peabody has the personal to play with Humboldt.

20 hours ago, JungleJim125 said:

This game may be close a quarter or so. I just dont think Peabody has the personal to play with Humboldt.

Well, let's hope Humboldt shows up & plays for four (4) quarters because Trenton has a good team. Humboldt needs to contain the guard and make other players score for Trenton and pound the ball inside. Humboldt needs to make Trenton score in half court and not get easy baskets and hit the boards and they'll win by at least ten (10) points. Also, Humboldt needs to stay out of foul trouble & play good man defense. 

Was a good game.I liked Trenton game plan.They came out and played more physical than the first game.Trenton will have to shoot a look of threes to beat Humboldt,which they could do.Unless Jones gets in foul trouble  it will be hard for Trenton to win the game in the trenches.