4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

1 hour ago, FootballPops said:

You will have to throw against Greeneville, and ya'll just don't throw enough.  I watched plenty of tape of Haywood from this season. Greeneville is just as big up front. They will put 7 or 8 in the box, slow the run game, and personally I dont the QB is going to be able to sit in the pocket and throw completions consistently.  Greeneville does both well. You have to pick your poison with them. I hope the Tomcats can get it done.  I just don't see it. Sorry

Thanks for your analysis and take it and that L you got last night and move on. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I am a neutral party and just reading thru this thread for fun. I have yet to see any Haywood people get butthurt. I have seen a lot of Greeneville posters running their pie hole trying to stir the pot. All I have seen Haywood posters do for the most part is give some one word response like “ok” and readily admit y’all were the clear favorites. I did see someone mention your schedule but no one butt hurt. I’m sure you’ll keep talking until you achieve it though. Congrats. 

Not all Devil fans are running their pie holes.Yes we have a fine team but I also know we have a team standing between us and another gold ball.I guarantee those young men want to win as much as our guys.Like anyone that's ever competed in sports,I've done my share of talking,but over the years and back in the day when I done some martial arts,I've learned it's much better to let the other guy do the talking and then take care of business.That goes double when it's not my own old azz having to go out there next week and face another hungry team.

35 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Not all Devil fans are running their pie holes.Yes we have a fine team but I also know we have a team standing between us and another gold ball.I guarantee those young men want to win as much as our guys.Like anyone that's ever competed in sports,I've done my share of talking,but over the years and back in the day when I done some martial arts,I've learned it's much better to let the other guy do the talking and then take care of business.That goes double when it's not my own old azz having to go out there next week and face another hungry team.

Notice I didn’t say all Greeneville fans but a lot. You are one of the very level headed Greeneville posters on this board. I get being confident in your team. You guys definitely have a right to be. But some of you devil counterparts need to learn what it means to be humble. I look forward to watching a great game between you guys and Haywood. 

55 minutes ago, barb said:

I'm not one to defend Devilman as a rule, but I do admire how he is all in for the Devils. And, as annoying as he is, I do believe his team backs up his bluster. I also think Greeneville is 3 scores better than any 4A team in the state.

Dont have to be disrespectful to be all in...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

All of us are all in for the Devil's. I have been going to game's since 1979. And I was there last night

Ha,you have been around a while.I was still playing baseball for the Devils but had gotten burnt out on playing football by then.It happens and it didn't matter that I was a starting linebacker in the 10th,the love of girls I guess was  greater then playing football with my friends.There were some tough guys and good athletes on those late 70's teams but we never had anything close to what the Devils have now.That Devils 77 defense started strong but lack of depth and a young offense made for a long 2-8 year.The 78 defense was really tough breaking records at the time in the IMAC on a 7-3 team .The 79 team you seen was really good also going 7-3..To see what we have now in all sports is awesome.Baseball,football and about everything.If we had a table tennis team it would probably win state !!