4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

50 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I went back and looked at Haywood's season and they have flat out played some really good teams. Two of their losses were to teams playing next week.The game with Henry county says all we need to know and after getting beat bad early by undefeated Dyersburg and then spanking them in the playoffs.This is a really and I do mean  really good Haywood team and we had better bring our best game of the year and thats no joke.This is going to be a war Thursday.

They have arguably the best coach west tn has to offer. Very good schematically and is good at finding mismatches if there are any. Haywood has came a very long way from the beginning... and to add they scrimmaged us and we spanked them pretty good, but that was just a scrimmage. It’s a good sight to see Haywood up there. Back in the good ole days it was the big 10 conference, and Peabody and Haywood would slug it out before classifications was put in. Good luck!

6 minutes ago, Lejerwin said:

Much respect to Greeneville. The ones that are disrespecting Haywood will be surprised with what's in store. They are well coached as well. Check out my last two predictions for Springfield and Dyersburg film don't lie. The film we have on Greeneville don't lie, it shows everything.

This one will come down to the big'uns and QB play...advantage Greene 

1 hour ago, Lejerwin said:

Much respect to Greeneville. The ones that are disrespecting Haywood will be surprised with what's in store. They are well coached as well. Check out my last two predictions for Springfield and Dyersburg film don't lie. The film we have on Greeneville don't lie, it shows everything.

Yup it shows we run a simple offense to perfection and you know what’s coming. You just can’t do anything about it. Trust me we’ve heard the same crap every week about bad we are blah blah blah. Go ask Boski and Anderson County about the difference between film and the real thing...