4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

3 hours ago, stacmot82 said:

Oh man, Haywood County is about as backwoods, chaw chewin’ redneck as they come too! there’s not a “city boy” to be found in Brownsville haha 

My wife and I enjoy going up there for antique shopping and strawberries in late spring. Nice town actually. Thanks stacmo for the earlier update.

46 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

good grief batman, you have reached a new low for diplomacy on coacht.......cant even talk a little hypothetical backer spittin without you chiming in with your diplomacy. so what happens if i say something like " man that sadam hussein sure was a low life scrub of a human wasnt he?" let me see you work your magic on THAT one!!

Well now brother your talking about something much different then beautiful Greene county girls .I say this for all those millions of people in the middle east that Saddam or his sons and their Ba'ath party killed, raped and many other terrible things ,'' AND very important to all of us here'', for those brave Americans that have died or had their lives  ruined because of the last two decades .The fires  are burning a lot brighter and I couldn't be more happy.Image result for fires of hell

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Well now brother your talking about something much different then beautiful Greene county girls .I say this for all those millions of people in the middle east that Saddam or his sons and their Ba'ath party killed, raped and many other terrible things ,'' AND very important to all of us here'', for those brave Americans that have died or had their lives  ruined because of the last two decades .The fires  are burning a lot brighter and I couldn't be more happy.Image result for fires of hell

i just wana know how everyone keeps posting their friggin pictures

5 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Just meant to put your photo up with the team last year,didn't know it was a video also.Image result for greeneville high football champs 2017

It’ll look even better Thursday when we hoist up the Big Ole Gold Ball with the new Jumbo Tron in the Background. TTU opened the doors for our guys last Friday for our walk thru before the game.