4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

Im honestly just glad to see alot of west and central tenn teams on this thread showing their support for Haywood....lets me know the Greene Devils have everyones attention and respect. Thats not  me talking smack, thats me being genuinely glad to see support for the other team. Our fans generally dominate....and i use that word in the sense of devil fans generally outnumbering other fans on the threads......these threads and its litterally refreshing to see rival teams support their rivals. Now if we could just get some dang anderson county and maplewood fans in here showing the love for the Devils:mrgreen:

1 minute ago, BVDevil said:

Im honestly just glad to see alot of west and central tenn teams on this thread showing their support for Haywood....lets me know the Greene Devils have everyones attention and respect. Thats not  me talking smack, thats me being genuinely glad to see support for the other team. Our fans generally dominate....and i use that word in the sense of devil fans generally outnumbering other fans on the threads......these threads and its litterally refreshing to see rival teams support their rivals. Now if we could just get some dang anderson county and maplewood fans in here showing the love for the Devils:mrgreen:

Bvd you know were gonna win this game lol

your just poking fun now 

This game was decided long ago, Greeneville wins big. This Greene Devil team is the REAL DEAL best believe. Haywood isn’t a bad team by any means, but they like everyone else are about to find out that the 4a State Title game was won a long time ago, basically when the season kicked off. I’ll be keeping an eye on this game, while my Bobcats are practicing...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

This game was decided long ago, Greeneville wins big. This Greene Devil team is the REAL DEAL best believe. Haywood isn’t a bad team by any means, but they like everyone else are about to find out that the 4a State Title game was won a long time ago, basically when the season kicked off. I’ll be keeping an eye on this game, while my Bobcats are practicing...

We’ll take care of business tomorrow. You guys take care of business Saturday 

2 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Here Devilman and other Devilfans. Also  a little Tomcat love in this one too.

One of my favorite vids you have ever done brother.Got to say ,that got to me  not only  as a Devil fan but more as a Dad myself that's seen his sons play their last high school sports and knowing today is it for these fine young men on the football field for the Devils.Dang ,I've seen pro players that these guys put to shame with the way they stood in and answered your questions.Man,I love to see a win this afternoon and watch these guys go out on top.

• Like 1