4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

On 11/29/2018 at 6:40 PM, BlackHavenSenator said:

Boooooooooooooooo

i ran into a buzzed whitehaven fan after our game and im still no 100 convinced it wasnt you....LOL...but dude was buzzed and with his best buddy, who was pretty sensible, but this dude was a  hoot....ask Devilx4 about him....by the way x4, great hangin withcha brother.

7 hours ago, WARBOSS said:

Don't know much about Greenville but did watch your game yesterday. Awesome team! You could tell they had a great weight program. What I would really like is for there QB to drop Air Force and go to Tennessee! He would start right now!

and you didnt even get to see Ballards best game....not even close.....watch last years championship game...he has a rocket launcher for an arm and is a tank runnin it

6 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

i ran into a buzzed whitehaven fan after our game and im still no 100 convinced it wasnt you....LOL...but dude was buzzed and with his best buddy, who was pretty sensible, but this dude was a  hoot....ask Devilx4 about him....by the way x4, great hangin withcha brother.

Yes sir was a great time... those guys were pretty funny

On 11/29/2018 at 6:54 PM, ladyglavanits said:

Congratulations to my Devils on another state title but I have to say " Hats off to Haywood! " They came out ready to play and they never gave up. Such a classy team!!   

well, before we give out all the "classy team" awards, i have a little something to bring us....and devilsx4 can back me on this and confirm im not making this up....as Haywood was walking from the locker room to the stadium, through our fans and cheerleaders....one of their kids proclaimed " we bout to F these mother F'ers up".....now, im fine with a kid beleiving that but I draw the line at vocalizing it in front of the oposing teams fans and cheerleaders....pluse, when they got halfway thru the lot and came down this little set of stairs, i was at the bottom of those stairs waiting in the devils to come down and as their coaches and team walked  past me....close enough that a couple of them litterally brushed arms with me i might add.....i stood their and repeatedly told them " good luck today gentlemen, good luck today gentlemen, good luck today gentlemen ".....and only 2 out of the whole crew bothered to say " thank you"....and neither of those 2 were coaches.....tells me a little more "life" coaching might be needeed at Haywood....that said, those were  some big #### boys...considerably bigger than our 2 biggest dudes....and im not gona lie....the way the Tcats started i was worried....i mean BIGTIME worried....worried that we might not have them mercy rule by halftime.......not even joking about that either

8 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

well, before we give out all the "classy team" awards, i have a little something to bring us....and devilsx4 can back me on this and confirm im not making this up....as Haywood was walking from the locker room to the stadium, through our fans and cheerleaders....one of their kids proclaimed " we bout to F these mother F'ers up".....now, im fine with a kid beleiving that but I draw the line at vocalizing it in front of the oposing teams fans and cheerleaders....pluse, when they got halfway thru the lot and came down this little set of stairs, i was at the bottom of those stairs waiting in the devils to come down and as their coaches and team walked  past me....close enough that a couple of them litterally brushed arms with me i might add.....i stood their and repeatedly told them " good luck today gentlemen, good luck today gentlemen, good luck today gentlemen ".....and only 2 out of the whole crew bothered to say " thank you"....and neither of those 2 were coaches.....tells me a little more "life" coaching might be needeed at Haywood....that said, those were  some big #### boys...considerably bigger than our 2 biggest dudes....and im not gona lie....the way the Tcats started i was worried....i mean BIGTIME worried....worried that we might not have them mercy rule by halftime.......not even joking about that either

Yes sir #94 and not just Greeneville fans but a group of younger kids who were standing there 

On 11/29/2018 at 4:37 PM, BatmanDevil said:

Tough running game ,we got our hands full stopping it

NAHH, after Haywood scores 3 tds, we will get a stop, then maybe a turnover or two, then with us scoring every time we have the ball, they will stop believing in themselves and start to question whether or not they can keep up....it's a stretch the way the're playing , but i'd bet the farm after Haywood gets 21 on the board, the Devils clamp down and take off and score the final 42 points of the game.

17 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Well brother,after we made the adjustments on defense,it was over because our offense wasn't going to get stopped unless we turned it over or commented a bunch more penalties.As far as  that first statement goes,I thought the team done enough to settle that matter.