4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

On 12/27/2018 at 12:24 PM, wingman10 said:

Excited for Cade and his future. Army is challenging to say the least but very rewarding. Beautiful campus and area. Coach Monken has done well. They signed at least 5 qb..will be following his career. 

Signing 5 qb's brings up an interesting question and not just for you but for everyone. If not at qb where do you see Cade playing? 

17 hours ago, KEV-O said:

Signing 5 qb's brings up an interesting question and not just for you but for everyone. If not at qb where do you see Cade playing? 

Not sure where he got 5 qbs at because I only saw 2 on their 2019 commits. Cade will play Qb imo but if he was to play somewhere else I would imagine Fb or something. 

5 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Not sure where he got 5 qbs at because I only saw 2 on their 2019 commits. Cade will play Qb imo but if he was to play somewhere else I would imagine Fb or something. 

He must be counting Dedrick Wilson (listed as Athlete but played QB in High School) So technically 4 counting Cade who is also listed as an Athlete.  I think he will get his shot at QB after the first year personally (Senior QB who is really good and will give a year to get use to the system and everyday life as a Plebe).  Cade did win the Army QB award his Junior and Senior Year at their camp and the overall player award this past year.  If not at QB I see them playing him at RB.  He has always ran the ball good and made the right reads.  Strong as an Ox too with great weight room numbers

Edited by Swipes

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

He must be counting Dedrick Wilson (listed as Athlete but played QB in High School) So technically 4 counting Cade who is also listed as an Athlete.  I think he will get his shot at QB after the first year personally (Senior QB who is really good and will give a year to get use to the system and everyday life as a Plebe).  Cade did win the Army QB award his Junior and Senior Year at their camp and the overall player award this past year.  If not at QB I see them playing him at RB.  He has always ran the ball good and made the right reads.  Strong as an Ox too with great weight room numbers

I heard this first hand...They only brought in 2 QBs as Direct admits.. Cade is one of the two. The other 3 will be sent to the prep school.  Direct admits have to have high gpa and high act scores.  I’ll bet on a Ballard any day!!!!

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

I see a lot of Christian McCaffrey and Cade. Work horse that can read a defense and has a set of wheels.