4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

56 minutes ago, stacmot82 said:

Sounds like it, Haywood has forced a lot of turnovers this season 

(edit: looks like that stat most likely came from M*xPr*ps) 

Thats the Media for you :lol:.  I look for it to be a Hard Hitting game but thats one thing the Devils haven't done all year is turn the ball over.  2 TO's in 14 games is a very solid number

Just now, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Yeah we did last week n lost just one I’m sure coach hookfin preached that in practice this week

yea that was a killer for us...gotta get that ball man. Turnovers can change a game real fast. You guys scored quickly after our turnovers. I loved watching your defensive ends play...fast and physical. Greeneville has a beast defensive end number 55 i think. Lots of size and speed on the field tomorrow

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

yea that was a killer for us...gotta get that ball man. Turnovers can change a game real fast. You guys scored quickly after our turnovers. I loved watching your defensive ends play...fast and physical. Greeneville has a beast defensive end number 55 i think. Lots of size and speed on the field tomorrow

Yeah our defensive line has to come ready to ball tomorrow

49 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

Greeneville Returns both their DE from last year.  #55 Logan Shipley (Wore #10 last year) is 6'2 230lbs and has D1 Offers and #6 Jacques Gillespie-Taylor (He was the one that caused the Fumble last year coming off the end against Springfield)` 6'2 230lbs and signed to play baseball at Walter State instead of playing football even though he also had D1 offers.

Most folks are giving Haywood atleast 3 touchdowns,that most of the time say shutout or 7 points.I think we all are concerned and I hope the team is paying 100 % attention to the coaches.As I talked last night to someone,we might have to adjust a thing or two during the game on offense but defense is what I'm excited to see against this big team from Haywood.Will they pound it on us like DB last year and can we wear them down like DB last year.I'm really concerned about playing a clean game and what penalties and turnovers could do to hurt us.I'm not going to give a true prediction on a score but if anyone saying Greeneville will get beat by 3 or 4 touchdowns  wants to give me,say 25 points.I'm willing to make a little or maybe a little bigger wager on tomorows game.