4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

4 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

One of my favorite vids you have ever done brother.Got to say ,that got to me  not only  as a Devil fan but more as a Dad myself that's seen his sons play their last high school sports and knowing today is it for these fine young men on the football field for the Devils.Dang ,I've seen pro players that these guys put to shame with the way they stood in and answered your questions.Man,I love to see a win this afternoon and watch these guys go out on top.

looks like another hour long "episode" of BC Bowl week because after listening to these young me yesterday, I want to make sure I get as many of the other seniors and probably a few Juniors as well.....Thanks for the love as always batMAN!

7 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Good luck to the Devils today! Looking forward to the vid @BVDevil

thanks lead. I  have full confidence in my boys to get this done. They are not your typical teenage  HS football team IMO. Best focus i beleive i have ever witnessed. They never waiver and never deviate from the process. We're gona miss these guys for sure after they're gone. BUT, they arent gone yet...they got one more bullet left in the  gun and their cross hairs are dialed in on a purple tomcat.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

thanks lead. I  have full confidence in my boys to get this done. They are not your typical teenage  HS football team IMO. Best focus i beleive i have ever witnessed. They never waiver and never deviate from the process. We're gona miss these guys for sure after they're gone. BUT, they arent gone yet...they got one more bullet left in the  gun and their cross hairs are dialed in on a purple tomcat.

Yeah man y'all have had a special group playing at a high level for a while now. I'll be up there Saturday to cheer on my alma mater in 1A. Hope those kids can bring it home this year!

Just now, leadfarmer said:

Thanks brother!

yessir, well, Im heading out in a few minutes to go pick up the Devils biggest fan not named BVD....lol....George and then headed to the field house...Buses depart at 9 am. you boys play nice on here till i find my back to this thread later today....GO DEVILS