4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

15 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

Congrats to both teams. I've seen both play.  IMO Greeneville does alot more offensively.  Haywoods offense is too one dimensional.  Physicality, and size I think it's about even.  I think Greeneville holds the edge in depth as well. 

We can throw the ball, trust me. Why go away from what’s working?

15 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

We can throw the ball, trust me. Why go away from what’s working?

Because you’ll have too, to have any chance to beat Greeneville. Your run game might work for a possession or two against them, but they will adjust better than any team you’ve seen this year. They are very good at taking away what you do best and forcing you to do something else. 

26 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Good to know

Sounds like someone’s scared and doesn’t know how to handle the champs. Greeneville obliterated Springfield last year a team who beat Haywood. Greeneville is wayyy better than last year which is scaryyyyy and bad for Haywood. This game WILL have another Running Clock for another Mercy Rule State Title for the Devils. The teams out west just can’t compete with them.

So ho ahead Haywood and talk smack all you want this week. Because beating Greeneville ain’t gonna happen... 

14 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Sounds like someone’s scared and doesn’t know how to handle the champs. Greeneville obliterated Springfield last year a team who beat Haywood. Greeneville is wayyy better than last year which is scaryyyyy and bad for Haywood. This game WILL have another Running Clock for another Mercy Rule State Title for the Devils. The teams out west just can’t compete with them.

So ho ahead Haywood and talk smack all you want this week. Because beating Greeneville ain’t gonna happen... 

Scared? Lol that’s funny. You finna play a team that’s no where near scared of yall. We put on pants the same way y’all do. Like i said, our boys know what we up against, y’all will feel this team, and I’m going to leave it at that. Sound like you still going off last year as well. We understand y’all are good and heavily favored. 

Edited by Tomcatfan2011

32 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Scared? Lol that’s funny. You finna play a team that’s no where near scared of yall. We put on pants the same way y’all do. Like i said, our boys know what we up against, y’all will feel this team, and I’m going to leave it at that. Sound like you still going off last year as well. We understand y’all are good and heavily favored. 

They finna hang a 50 piece on y’all,  maybe in the 1st half.

50 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Lol you have no idea on the butt whoopin the Hay is about to receive...