4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

1 hour ago, shawboy said:

They play a couple of teams a year that's Elizabethton an anderson co,you don't play anyone,same schedule every year,play some m.u.s,Henry co.,they never play non of the fultons,Brentwood ac.,play the other champions sometimes an they would get them an l or two

Tell them shawboy play some champions! 

11 minutes ago, Lejerwin said:

When I was telling you about watching #91 is my son,he up now watching. But what  help them,they  got a new coach this  year who played in the NFL for Tenn it help when they watch film a lot.

Oh yeah my buddies and I watching the game last night was talking about how good of a player he is, AND how that is how you are supposed to use a big man at DE, very good player, he should be getting some offers if he hasnt already.....

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville has faced better lines than Haywood this year. Imo Dobynns Bennett. Them are some big ole boys. You Haywood people get butt hurt easily lol 

Mercy Rule Title Game for the Devils. BACK TO BACK 

I am a neutral party and just reading thru this thread for fun. I have yet to see any Haywood people get butthurt. I have seen a lot of Greeneville posters running their pie hole trying to stir the pot. All I have seen Haywood posters do for the most part is give some one word response like “ok” and readily admit y’all were the clear favorites. I did see someone mention your schedule but no one butt hurt. I’m sure you’ll keep talking until you achieve it though. Congrats. 

5 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Because you’ll have too, to have any chance to beat Greeneville. Your run game might work for a possession or two against them, but they will adjust better than any team you’ve seen this year. They are very good at taking away what you do best and forcing you to do something else. 

You will have to throw against Greeneville, and ya'll just don't throw enough.  I watched plenty of tape of Haywood from this season. Greeneville is just as big up front. They will put 7 or 8 in the box, slow the run game, and personally I dont the QB is going to be able to sit in the pocket and throw completions consistently.  Greeneville does both well. You have to pick your poison with them. I hope the Tomcats can get it done.  I just don't see it. Sorry

35 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greenevill will win this game easily. Haywood stands no chance lol 

Btw how did you guys lose to Springfield lastyear? We Mercy Ruled them lol z

Greeneville owns Cookeville. Even stopped there yesterday on the way to Nashville. Like I’ve said Greeneville will Mercy Rule Haywood. 

You boast like you belong to Alcoa or something. Why don’t y’all take a bite of that humble pie.....You wouldn’t have to travel far to get thumped. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SPRedRaider said:

You boast like you belong to Alcoa or something. Why don’t y’all take a bite of that humble pie.....You wouldn’t have to travel far to get thumped. 

We tried to get a home and home next two years but it didn’t work out. We’ve scheduled them in the past in 2011-2012 and split games with them.