4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

24 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Dont have to be disrespectful to be all in...

Ahhh but respect is earned. It is a sports fan message board and I believe as long as you are not abusive you can support your team any way you want.  Last time I checked fan is short for fanatic. I believe it describes our little friend just fine. And I am almost right there with him as he has been pretty much right. I can tell you this, if he has to, he will eat his crow dry without sauce and one bite at a time. Good thing this Devil team has his back. Go Greene!!! Fire-Snot!!!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, barb said:

Ahhh but respect is earned. It is a sports fan message board and I believe as long as you are not abusive you can support your team any way you want.  Last time I checked fan is short for fanatic. I believe it describes our little friend just fine. And I am almost right there with him as he has been pretty much right. I can tell you this, if he has to, he will eat his crow dry without sauce and one bite at a time. Good thing this Devil team has his back. Go Greene!!! Fire-Snot!!!

I’ve always ate my crow how it’s served. Hope Haywood likes it that way as well Because the devils are about to destroy them!!!

55 minutes ago, barb said:

When Greeneville has lost in the past, he is always full of excuses and never compliments the other team.  It's always, "Greeneville beat themselves", etc.  But whatever helps you sleep at night........

2 minutes ago, TinPigskin said:

When Greeneville has lost in the past, he is always full of excuses and never compliments the other team.  It's always, "Greeneville beat themselves", etc.  But whatever helps you sleep at night........

Lol you seem to be a big fan. We’ve lost 3 games since 2015. Greeneville did beat themselves against Knox Cebtral in 2016. But I ate my crow and congratulated them. 

I went back and looked at Haywood's season and they have flat out played some really good teams. Two of their losses were to teams playing next week.The game with Henry county says all we need to know and after getting beat bad early by undefeated Dyersburg and then spanking them in the playoffs.This is a really and I do mean  really good Haywood team and we had better bring our best game of the year and thats no joke.This is going to be a war Thursday.