1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, you know I don’t brag on SP much, but that 2007 team... Wow... If we had that team this season we wouldn’t be getting ready to roll. Unfortunately those teams don’t come around very often. Man oh man SP was unreal that season though. That 2007 SP team would have beaten our team this year by 40. 

Did u guys have Robinson at QB that year?

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

This Whitwell team would have been ran off the field by last years GB team.GB was just a good team this year when we lined up last week.Whitwell is a good team but not great.This is just their year were everything fell into place for them and that happens from time to time.Cville last year and i do think Cville is much improved this year.I want Whitwell to bring it home but im thinking Cville will pull out the win,UNLESS Whitwell keeps it within one score then Cville better be on their toes!LOL.You can run on Whitwell and if you can take it from me KEEP DOING IT!LOL.

Yalls RB last year was a game changer for sure

10 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Thats the reason we are doing it. Have a full schedule Friday to keep them busy and a time for lights out. Coaches have a plan like always. Few special things for the boys on Friday.

Enjoy your vacation.  Cornersville's boys will be riding up on Saturday morning with one thing on their minds.