1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

4 minutes ago, Salem said:

Hopefully the weather and officiating will be better tomorrow. First two days the weather has been bad but the Refs have been worse. 

To be honest the teams have been very undisciplined.The false starts and off sides were good calls.That was the majority of the calls.I have watched every game on TV and the refs have been fine,alot of flags but most were good calls.JMO

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

To be honest the teams have been very undisciplined.The false starts and off sides were good calls.That was the majority of the calls.I have watched every game on TV and the refs have been fine,alot of flags but most were good calls.JMO

Usually the majority of the penalties are early on, they seem to be less as the players shake the nerves off as the game goes on

1 minute ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I'll have Coach Randolph and Coach Boldin on The Friday Main Event at 4:30 today!   Be sure and tune in to hear what those guys say about the game tomorrow!  Donovan Stewart will join Lee and I.   Here is a link to the show:

Friday Main Event from Cookeville

Be honest: which coach do you like better?

2 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Schedule for Next year will include

Signal Mnt, East Ridge, Bledsoe, Grundy , Polk Co and Fayetteville out of region. I think Whitwell has a chance to get  10 wins including playsoffs

Bledsoe will be better. Them and sp should be the 2 best teams in the valley. Especially with Bledsoe qb