1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

24 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Okay use that little thing inside your head. Whitaker is more of a speedy guy and you don’t want him in space. Whitwell’s are more bruisers. You have to slow em down in between the tackles and set the edge. It’s that simple. 

Oh thanks for explaining it.  Don't let the fast guy in the open field and don't let the bruisers run over you. You really do have a future in this prediction stuff.  

PS

You set the edge for the fast one not the bruiser.

I've heard a lot this week. One team is favored or the other team is favored it depends what sports writer you read or radio guy you listen too.   This game is to close to call.  It's going to be by a touchdown or a two point conversion that wins this game.  Two team that have had something to overcome this season.  Defense will set everything up. Rain will put the game on the ground instead of the air. 

10 minutes ago, DawgRadio said:

The winner of this game will be decided on who makes the least mistakes. See, I can do it too. :roflolk: But seriously folks...

Dawgs win 28-7

Hope your correct but the wheels will have to fall off for Whitwell. It could happen if the stage is to big for the tigers. Our Bulldogs learned from last year. Business trip this time 

5 hours ago, TALMAD said:

U should know plenty! Whitwell has all the better players coming from Bledsoe in Pee Wee lol. By time these kids get in High School they will have to stop Bledsoe football and Co-op with Whitwell lol u think im joking but im not and I know a few things too. U should stop by lot and we share secrets! I say in about 8-10 years you will know me pretty good lol.

Been reading messages boards for a while and never committed till now. If the coach in whitwell is invested in community then why is he pulling kids from Bledsoe and etc to play on his pee wee football teams and baseball teams. That shows no investment in the future other than trophy chasing. The real problem is the young kids in that town not getting to improve and be on a winning team bc the other one is stacked with players from other towns or they are in the sidelines bc there are 3 or 4 kids from Bledsoe in the field. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Thevalleytruth said:

Been reading messages boards for a while and never committed till now. If the coach in whitwell is invested in community then why is he pulling kids from Bledsoe and etc to play on his pee wee football teams and baseball teams. That shows no investment in the future other than trophy chasing. The real problem is the young kids in that town not getting to improve and be on a winning team bc the other one is stacked with players from other towns or they are in the sidelines bc there are 3 or 4 kids from Bledsoe in the field. 

Totally agree but let’s save this topic for another day! Let these boys enjoy the moment. 

• Like 1