1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

1 hour ago, MikeHoncho said:

Oh thanks for explaining it.  Don't let the fast guy in the open field and don't let the bruisers run over you. You really do have a future in this prediction stuff.  

PS

You set the edge for the fast one not the bruiser.

Well you’ll see that they can get to the edge as well as pound the rock. I understand football bud. You’ll be able to run on them but will they get the timely stop? I’m sure you’ll have something smart to say about this too but good luck to both teams. 

14 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Well you’ll see that they can get to the edge as well as pound the rock. I understand football bud. You’ll be able to run on them but will they get the timely stop? I’m sure you’ll have something smart to say about this too but good luck to both teams. 

I could see by your original post you understood football, whoever stops the other team wins.

33 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That will never happen. No way they beat Whitwel by 21 points if they beat them at all. 

I doubt it will happen.  I believe this game will come down to the wire. Can Whitwell maintain that magic?  Can they adjust while on the biggest stage?  

You and I both know one little mistake can be a snowball effect.