1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

Ladies and Gentlemen.  May I have your attention please?  Thank you. This is the event we have all been waiting for. The event of all events. I present to you this day, Dec 1,the 1A State championship, in the year of our Lord 2018. 

We have 2 worthy opponents in the arena.  In the White corner, we have the Red Tiger of Whitwell. The champs of the East. The Cardiac Kids. They are a 5 headed beast.  The Red Tiger comes in with an unblemished record of 14-0 with 14 knockouts, eliminating the defending state title holder from last year, the proud Cherokee tribe from Greenback.

In the Black corner, we have hailing all the way from Cornersville. The champs of the West. The Cornersille BullDawgs.  Also known as The Froggy Bottom Boyz. And known here lately as Huntingdon's worst nightmare. The BullDawgs come in with an identical record of 14-0 with all of them by way of knockout.  Shutting out 10 straight opponents along the way.

Both teams are undefeated and untied up to this point.  Today, something will have to give. We may very well see an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. These two mighty forces may very well throw the whole galaxy spiraling completely out of control.

So get your popcorn ready.  Get your seat belt fastened and hold on for dear life. 

To all the millions in attendance and the billions watching from around the World.

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUMMMMBLE!!!!!
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I said earlier in the year that Whutwul would be undefeated when they rolled into CookVegas to claim the 1A State Championship, and I still hope they will be able to bring a gold ball to the trophy case in Powell's Crossroads.

I'll be pulling for the Tigers, BUT after watching Cornersville through the playoffs, I think @cornerback10 may have nailed the final score. I'm concerned that the cats may have used up their nine lives against the HartsVillians, the North Alabama Allstars, and the Blout County JV.

Dogs 20 - Cats 14

Should be an epic battle. Hope I'm wrong about the outcome.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Sargent @Southtowner please one last time 

Dearest Mother-

I stand above looking down on the Great City of Cookeville where the last campaign of the year will take place.  It's a dreary day but troops are already amassing.  Today it's the 5 headed Red Tiger taking on the Rabid BullDawgs in what may go down as the Battle of the Century. One can only hope that both sides have prepared themselves for the onslaught that will soon commence. If anyone is faint of heart, please look away. This is the battle that all real soldiers long for but only a few get to live and see the Glory.  Rest assured that whoever wins today will have earned their place among those that have come before. May God be with each side and may the odds be forever in our favor.

Sargent Southtowner-

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

I stand above looking down on the Great City of Cookeville where the last campaign of the year will take place.  It's a dreary day but troops are already amassing.  Today it's the 5 headed Red Tiger taking on the Rabid BullDawgs in what may go down as the Battle of the Century. One can only hope that both sides have prepared themselves for the onslaught that will soon commence. If anyone is faint of heart, please look away. This is the battle that all real soldiers long for but only a few get to live and see the Glory.  Rest assured that whoever wins today will have earned their place among those that have come before. May God be with each side and may the odds be forever in our favor.

Sargent Southtowner-

Thanks brother 

42 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

Sargent Southtowner-

So Inspiring