1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

5 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

But yall did lose to Gibson county this year right?? 

Dude and you cant make it deep in the playoffs,you have top notch talent and are the biggest choke artisits I have seen besides Stormy Daniels,and she gets paid to do it !!!! Be gone irrelevant Lil Ponie  !!! Go have a  circle yank on "The Magic Carpet" 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dude and you cant make it deep in the playoffs,you have top notch talent and are the biggest choke artisits I have seen besides Stormy Daniels,and she gets paid to do it !!!! Be gone irrelevant Lil Ponie  !!! Go have a  circle yank on "The Magic Carpet" 

Yall had a really good team this year.  The 1A and 2A games were very competitive.  I'd say the fans have gotten their money's worth.  Yall will be front runner again.

Edited by Southtowner

Just now, Southtowner said:

Divine intervention would have tossed you out like a rag doll.  

Fact, I called it before it started.  By all reason  Whitwell was beat the last 2 weeks. This was their time and  I was happy to see them pull it out. Someone posted a negative about #31 and said whats the hype, he only made the 2 biggest plays of the game. Kids a WINNER.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

What a great game!   It's shame we didn't get the overtime these two teams deserved due to the early PAT mistake.     Both teams deserved to win this one, but unfortunately only one can.   Here is my interview with Coach Randolph following the loss today.  I'll have Coach Boldin's up in bit.   Congrats to Whitwell on an amazing season!

Cornersville Coach Gerard Randolph on FME

Did you ask him if they practice the spike it, clock it play at all? I think on camera you see assistant coach telling him to call it but it never gets signaled in to the QB

Just now, RidinSplinters said:

Did you ask him if they practice the spike it, clock it play at all? I think on camera you see assistant coach telling him to call it but it never gets signaled in to the QB

I don't question the Coaches play calling.   I respect both coaches and that isn't something I'd do to one of them following a loss.