1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

12 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

Clueless and running your mouth a hundred miles an hour all week will do that,  to many  talked about how this was Cornersville game all week, it wasn’t.

I don’t care how much you outrushed them by, or how many first downs you had.   It was definitely apparent to me who the more talented team was,(Whitwell had far better athletes) and which team was better coached for their level of talent (hats off to your staff, I’ve now seen 3 teams Whitwell beat that was more talented top to bottom, yours was obviously the most well coached out of the bunch, sorry South Pitt guys, that fellar from Cornersville can coach players up, not so great at clock management though.)   

In the end the only stat that matters is 7-6.

that really didn’t answer what his comment meant

thanks for the insight though

also sorry for us cornersville fans saying our team was gonna win. most people with no dog in the fight was 50/50 but with as many cornersville fans are on here, more than likely we will root for our team lol

also it was a lot closer on the talent level than what you are talking lol

Edited by DawgNation05

Cornersville was the better team by a mile if you watched that game and have any clue about football (98% of you little simpletons don’t, so I don’t expect you to agree. 

Hats off to Whitwell, though. Every time we had momentum, they made a play. This will leave a sour taste in my mouth for a while. We were 2 TD’s better at minimum and all of you know it regardless of what cheesy reply you come back with. 

Just now, cornerback10 said:

Cornersville was the better team by a mile if you watched that game and have any clue about football (98% of you little simpletons don’t, so I don’t expect you to agree. 

Hats off to Whitwell, though. Every time we had momentum, they made a play. This will leave a sour taste in my mouth for a while. We were 2 TD’s better at minimum and all of you know it regardless of what cheesy reply you come back with. 

I agree with you. Whitwell had magic on their side on that touchdown play