1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

New additions?  Don’t worry we won’t get them like you boys do. LMBO

Yeah right! You can’t say nothing about what we get with what you all are getting this coming year. What’s funny is that it was some of the SP posters doing the talking about it lol. 

Edited by Gbnation

34 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Horse, just looking at who all these top 5 or 6 teams in the state return and lose, if y'all don't win it all next year then something's bad wrong, defiantly the preseason favorite. Y'all might want to all get together and have a sit down with Swenson and make sure he knows what y'all expect over there 

Seem like were favored every year here lately but that's about as far as it gets.I think we have to many getting with Swenson already.

2 hours ago, WingoVFL said:

I’ll make a video of the holding they was doing on 3 every play when they ran a toss and post it, accept the L and move it’s life. Or are you going to be like Clinton supporters and say #NotMyChampion 

Chill. I’ve been cordial towards you this whole week but you know this ain’t true. 

Post it if it was truly holding. All I saw was the ball getting crammed down Whitwell’s throat.

10 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Cornersville was the better team by a mile if you watched that game and have any clue about football (98% of you little simpletons don’t, so I don’t expect you to agree. 

Hats off to Whitwell, though. Every time we had momentum, they made a play. This will leave a sour taste in my mouth for a while. We were 2 TD’s better at minimum and all of you know it regardless of what cheesy reply you come back with. 

Need a tissue? :lol:

Whitwell won and deserve all the respect in the world but as far as the game went Cville had the better athletes and outplayed Whitwell all day, Cville just couldn't capitalize and made to many mistakes when they had the chance to close it out, but that's part of who you are as a team. Congrats once again to Whitwell, enjoy the moment!

45 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Horse, just looking at who all these top 5 or 6 teams in the state return and lose, if y'all don't win it all next year then something's bad wrong, defiantly the preseason favorite. Y'all might want to all get together and have a sit down with Swenson and make sure he knows what y'all expect over there 

If we had yalls coach since 2011 I think we would have at a minimum been winning our 4th gold ball today since then. That’s not counting his sons. Lol.

2 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

If we had yalls coach since 2011 I think we would have at a minimum been winning our 4th gold ball today since then. That’s not counting his sons. Lol.

Unfortunately you are stuck with Mr. Choke Job himself. I thought Huntingdon took football serious? Are y’all hanging banners for 3rd appearance now?