1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

3 hours ago, TheBigDawg said:

Thank you for your unbiased honesty. Coming from someone outside of the fan base, it is valuable. People who are not looking through Whitwell’s eyes can clearly see this game was rigged. I understand they love and support their boys. They will never admit the truth about this game and can’t be blamed for being that way about it.

The game was rigged... LMBO!!!!!! Wow... 

11 minutes ago, TheBigDawg said:

WingoVFL’s pictures might mean more to me if they would have called penalties fairly. Whitwell got away with stuff all game while our team was called for penalties both real and imagined. No one will ever convince me this game was officiated fairly. Your UCF idea isn’t as bad as it sounds. We know we have the better team and so does Whitwell.

Perfect Cornersville Bulldogs the 2018 “Imaginary” State Champs. That banner will look great at your field. Make sure the words treated unfair are on there also 

3 hours ago, WingoVFL said:

It was a fumble famed has it on video 

I don’t know what “famed” is, but it’s irrelevant. I’m not the one saying we got cheated. I said they got the breaks and we didn’t. Missed calls are part of the game and any game always has them. I will however agree with them on that horse collar not being called. That one was pretty bad. It was just their year. The breaks went their way and that’s all that matters. 

16 minutes ago, TheBigDawg said:

We know we have the better team and so does Whitwell.

Listen man that’s just part of it. SP has lost many years when they felt like they were the better team. When two teams are pretty evenly matched like SP, Whitwell, Greenback, Cornersville, Huntingdon, and Lake County.. usually the team that gets the breaks win those games. Whitwell got the breaks.. they won and the rest of us lost. That’s all that matters. 

3 minutes ago, TN225 said:

Perfect Cornersville Bulldogs the 2018 “Imaginary” State Champs. That banner will look great at your field. Make sure the words treated unfair are on there also 

Don’t you have an undeserved trophy to go look at? You’re just another person who is bothered by the fact that many in Cornersville, the state, and the media see your team as pretenders. Sorry fella, Whitwell 2018 will always be seen as a fraud.

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Listen man that’s just part of it. SP has lost many years when they felt like they were the better team. When two teams are pretty evenly matched like SP, Whitwell, Greenback, Cornersville, Huntingdon, and Lake County.. usually the team that gets the breaks win those games. Whitwell got the breaks.. they won and the rest of us lost. That’s all that matters. 

That’s the thing though. Whitwell wasn’t close to Cornersville. They were contained the entire game with the exception of one score. The only thing that contained Cornersville was the refs.

1 minute ago, TheBigDawg said:

Don’t you have an undeserved trophy to go look at? You’re just another person who is bothered by the fact that many in Cornersville, the state, and the media see your team as pretenders. Sorry fella, Whitwell 2018 will always be seen as a fraud.

Listen... they had a good team. SP had chances to beat them just like Greenback and Cornersville. We didn’t get it done so it’s over. They have a good team. They didn’t “pay” the refs off or anything in this game. 

TheBigDawg stop complaining and play an actual good team like CPA or BA then we can talk. Congrats to Whitwill. They are a good football team and got breaks in the game while Conersville didn't. Tough luck pal. Sometimes fans can't accept a loss but that's ok because last time I checked the gold ball is at Whiwell unless TheBigDawg tries to steal it, which wouldn't surprise me after reading this thread. Hey... some people can't take a loss... wonder how they even manage to make it through life but oh well. 

2 minutes ago, TheBigDawg said:

That’s the thing though. Whitwell wasn’t close to Cornersville. They were contained the entire game with the exception of one score. The only thing that contained Cornersville was the refs.

I agree that Cornersville was much more consistent the entire game than Whitwell. SP was as well, but they won the game. To say they weren’t close is kinda foolish. Cornersville contained them well, but the QB being out and the rough wind during the game didn’t help either as much as they throw the ball. Come on man.. just say congrats and let’s talk about next year. 

2 minutes ago, footballfan9376 said:

TheBigDawg stop complaining and play an actual good team like CPA or BA then we can talk. Congrats to Whitwill. They are a good football team and got breaks in the game while Conersville didn't. Tough luck pal. Sometimes fans can't accept a loss but that's ok because last time I checked the gold ball is at Whiwell unless TheBigDawg tries to steal it, which wouldn't surprise me after reading this thread. Hey... some people can't take a loss... wonder how they even manage to make it through life but oh well. 

You’re an idiot. I don’t break into schools, although Whitwell people accused us of being the type to do that before discovering it was one of their own.

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree that Cornersville was much more consistent the entire game than Whitwell. SP was as well, but they won the game. To say they weren’t close is kinda foolish. Cornersville contained them well, but the QB being out and the rough wind during the game didn’t help either as much as they throw the ball. Come on man.. just say congrats and let’s talk about next year. 

This was our year and it was stolen. I’m not saying the refs were paid, but it was obvious they had an interest in seeing Whitwell win. I will never congratulate them on a fraudulent victory. Letting that go and moving on to next year is hard. It will take more time than a week.