1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

1 minute ago, TheBigDawg said:

You’re an idiot. I don’t break into schools, although Whitwell people accused us of being the type to do that before discovering it was one of their own.

Well seems like this loss will always haunt you, so one of those days when you are reminiscing on this loss you might get angry and go do something irrational... like steal their trophy because Whitwell stole it from you. Wow, I wish Cornersville would play a school like CPA just to shut up their fans...lol.b

Just now, TheBigDawg said:

This was our year and it was stolen. I’m not saying the refs were paid, but it was obvious they had an interest in seeing Whitwell win. I will never congratulate them on a fraudulent victory. Letting that go and moving on to next year is hard. It will take more time than a week.

Obviously the refs were paid, they don't referee for free.... smh

4 minutes ago, footballfan9376 said:

Well seems like this loss will always haunt you, so one of those days when you are reminiscing on this loss you might get angry and go do something irrational... like steal their trophy because Whitwell stole it from you. Wow, I wish Cornersville would play a school like CPA just to shut up their fans...lol.b

3 minutes ago, footballfan9376 said:

Obviously the refs were paid, they don't referee for free.... smh

Paid off, idiot. You knew what I meant. Are you out of middle school yet? This is my last reply to you. Your IQ is too low to deserve further replies.

Obviously I know that. Wow... you are extremely easy to get angry. This reminded me of you by the way. Just take the loss pal, however some things are easier said than done. Stop crying about how the refs were paid off. They would've been caught by now. Please go cry me a river while you're at it. Bunch of Cornersville babies in here. Grow up pal.

I’m going to take TheAmbassador’s advice and step away for awhile. The anger caused by all of it just isn’t worth it. Our kids have obviously been affected by being cheated by the referees. Just about all of them have said so. We can handle losing fairly. Greenback won that game fair and square in 2017. What we have a hard time with is being cheated. If you guys feel you really earned that win, then enjoy the heck out of it. Take care.

1 hour ago, TheBigDawg said:

WingoVFL’s pictures might mean more to me if they would have called penalties fairly. Whitwell got away with stuff all game while our team was called for penalties both real and imagined. No one will ever convince me this game was officiated fairly. Your UCF idea isn’t as bad as it sounds. We know we have the better team and so does Whitwell.

Have the better team but lost lol if we was all healthy we would of scored 2-3 more times 

Just now, TheBigDawg said:

I’m going to take TheAmbassador’s advice and step away for awhile. The anger caused by all of it just isn’t worth it. Our kids have obviously been affected by being cheated by the referees. Just about all of them have said so. We can handle losing fairly. Greenback won that game fair and square in 2017. What we have a hard time with is being cheated. If you guys feel you really earned that win, then enjoy the heck out of it. Take care.

Of course your team is going to say they cheated. They lost. Looks like y’all don’t really know how to finish a football, make extra points, or handle a loss.