1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

40 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Dont start with the excuses.  All I heard from Cornersville about Huntingdon.

In this case it is not an excuse.  I am by all definitions unbiased in this but clearly the white hat gave this game to Whitwell.  It was ridiculous and that guy should read James chapter 3.  These refs who cheat will be held accountable 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, CABacker said:

In this case it is not an excuse.  I am by all definitions unbiased in this but clearly the white hat gave this game to Whitwell.  It was ridiculous and that guy should read James chapter 3.  These refs who cheat will be held accountable 

You guys beat all I’ve ever seen. Go back and watch the game when you get home if at all possible and you’ll see that Cornersville held every single time they ran to the outside. Now the refs missed a horse collar but my gosh you make it seem as if Cornersville had no shot to win it themselves. Don’t miss the extra point. Stop Whitwell from completing the TD pass. I mean they had shots to win the game. It’s not the referees fault Cville lost. This is what Whitwell does. They hang around and then at the end if they are still in it, they attack and win. 

41 minutes ago, rlh said:

To be honest, if Whi-wuhl was in the same situation as C-Ville, I think they would have kicked the field goal into the wind with it raining sideways and upside down for the win. That's the way the playoffs have been for them.

They wouldn't of had to kick a field goal. The officials wouldve let them walk into the end zones