1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

8 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Well if y’all think y’all could do better in 3A then move on up. Enjoy this year cause after this it’s gonna be a tough season and plus I’m sure whitwel will only have 30 people in the stands when they start stinking 

I guess they shoulda moved up this season, cause they most certainly could have done better then you guys this season.

We haven’t been ranked better than 5 all year. Haters are always going to hate. We are okay with that. Unless you are part of this community you don’t know how special this team is. These boys have one goal and are focused. They don’t quit so don’t expect us to lay down and roll over, we aren’t dogs but Tigers! I know it’s early but of course I got Whitwell bringing home the Gold Ball. When TC does the same in 2A , the smiles won’t be removable from our faces! Maybe then the sports writers will show us some recognition.

4 minutes ago, Redheadstepkid said:

We haven’t been ranked better than 5 all year. Haters are always going to hate. We are okay with that. Unless you are part of this community you don’t know how special this team is. These boys have one goal and are focused. They don’t quit so don’t expect us to lay down and roll over, we aren’t dogs but Tigers! I know it’s early but of course I got Whitwell bringing home the Gold Ball. When TC does the same in 2A , the smiles won’t be removable from our faces! Maybe then the sports writers will show us some recognition.

Whitwell has been ranked in the top 3 for the latter half of season if not top 2. 

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

Whitwell, update us on that QB’s ankle. Also, PM me a copy of your playbook. I need to see something real quick.

CB the whole team looked beat up last night.That was a war.We both took casualties!These kids left it on the field.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!Cville you have a great fan base,Whitwell treated us with alot of respect on the field last night,should be a great final.But i want the Gold back East.

35 minutes ago, Redheadstepkid said:

Win it first,then you get the respect!

10 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Jesus seems to be on whitwell side right now, gotten lucky 2 games in a row. This is whitwell chance to win if not they won’t be back here in a long time. 

Both teams better take advantage of this. Cornersville probably will go back in the cellar for years and years and years. If Whitwell has a coach that can game plan, they take this one running away.