1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yeah wrong again, PHS program isnt the one you hamg your lil hat on all them moons ago !! Peabody.mud stomped the Ponies last game !!! You are correct though,I dont get your coach  !!!

Peabody has stepped up there game no doubt 2 state titles in 4 years is amazing!! We still are leading in the series even if we lost last game lol!! An our coach has cost us but hey I dont write there checks so what can I say!! Congrats on the win like I said tho good season 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Every school in the County of Marion has won a State Football Title.  

South Pittsburg -5

Marion County -4

Whitwell -1

How bout them Valley boyz.

Don't forget to congratulate the Monteagle Mountain boyz too. ;) 

Y'all should at least send pictures of them gold balls to Grundy County for their trophy case. :roflol:

Edited by MountainTroll

6 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Keep uniballing baby. Huntingdon likes to talk a lot about how great they are when they haven’t even won a championship in 15 years :thumb: let alone win a game that actually matters in the last 2 i.e. Cornersville *cough* *cough*

No uniballling we will we right there again next year like always 

Edited by MustangNation448

19 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I’d hate to be Huntingdon fan today. Took a last few seconds loss to a team that only gave up 7 points & still lost. Must be sickening 

Those few of the Huntingdon posters on here have probably never put a helmet on in their life! And if they did, they probably sucked. It’s embarrassing for our entire town. 

Great game Whitwell and Cornersville. Was on the edge of my seat the entire game!! 

3 minutes ago, 06ledbetter said:

Pretty good game to watch, a little nerve racking at times, awesome run by our Bulldogs, nothing to be ashamed about, my heart is broken for the senior class. Ultimately though they have set the pace, y’all haven’t heard the last of the Bulldogs 

Over and under 15 years before C-Ville makes a state semi much less a Finals again?

4 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

Peabody has stepped up there game no doubt 2 state titles in 4 years is amazing!! We still are leading in the series even if we lost last game lol!! An our coach has cost us but hey I dont write there checks so what can I say!! Congrats on the win like I said tho good season 

HaHa,yeah its fun to talk crap .I really dont "hate" the Stangs its just a rivalry that we usually was on the losing side !  I usually will not place blame but play calling cannot be poor in the post season !! Without our coach pulling the trigger on a deep pass or two after the Jackets shut our run game down we loose !!! Bold coaching wims it complacent coaching gets ya sent home ! GL next year yall always just reload !!!