2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

33 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

So a TC native taught yall what you know about  football?

Coach

Walter Kilzer

Inducted 2002

Teacher/Coach 41 Years (1947 – 1988)

• Trenton Peabody High School (1947 – 1978)
      • Football
        • 31 years as head coach

• Trenton Junior High  (1978 – 1981)
    • University School of Jackson (1982 – 1988)
      • Junior High Football (1982 – 1984)
      • High School Head Football (1985 – 1988)

• Known as the “Dean of Football Coaches” in West Tennessee
  • Played football and basketball at Vanderbilt University (1942)
  • Played football at Georgia Tech, playing in the 1944 Sugar Bowl
  • Director of Community Education
  • Fellow coach once said, “Walter Kilzer would help a young person or a fellow coach in any way; I can’t tell you how great an impact that he has had on the lives of his peers and players”.

This  is  the  man  that  taught   us   Football.   coach  Jim Nunley    taught  us  technique, and hard hitting

19 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Wow TrousdaleSucks, wait he changed his name because everyone called him out for it :roflol:, ....NoGolds I mean NoHolds seems to think that changing his score prediction will upset us even more. Bless him. 

I believe this cat to be very close to the program or at least wants to be. In one post he describes practice and how TC violates practices rules by going extra hrs.  1. When did TC become a college? 2. Must be spending a lot of time in downtown Hartsville with some nose plugs in order to see these late night practices. Also, dude traveled to the Tyner game (better fan than I) went to both Watertown and Meigs games and now is talking about possibly skipping work all for a school he “Hates”. C’mon man!

Settle down now girls.  I posted some time ago my first preference for a user name was "No Holds".  I didn't know there could be no space, so i temporarily picked the more popular name you seem to be scorned with.  Nothing to do with the TC womens peanut gallery you lead.  Since you seem to like jumping to conclusions, I watched TC and Tyner on film.  I would not travel that far to watch 22 hood rats dancing.  No talk of skipping work.  It would almost be worth it to see TC lose, but i will settle for the radio i guess.

3 hours ago, BlackGoldTsunami said:

You  better  bring   the   green   hornet   with    ya  :roflol:

‘Fact’. There has never been an SM ‘chicken-head planted on mid field on the ‘Creekbank'. (This youngster had no idea). This sacred ground has & always will be protected. 

Edited by Ole3putt

Good luck to the Tide tomorrow. Just seems like a weird game, probably bc it’s on a Thursday. Unfortunately I won’t be able to get off work tomorrow, but I tried my hardest to get a chance to watch this team ones last time. Any fan from either team idc please keep me updated. I will probably check back in before I head to work on the A.M. Roll Tide( won’t be able to watch it on TV or computer)

Edited by Goldenpride

I just want to make it known after reflecting on this season as I have predominately followed Peabody throughout the course of the fall, I have read many doubters on this Golden Tide team. I can recall many folks on Coach T use the phrase “Peabody posters keep beating their chest” throughout several threads & that this Peabody team plays a weak schedule, are overrated, & not as good as their record shows. I have yet to see any of these posters that once made these statements come forth & admit they were wrong about this team. To all of the Trenton Peabody faithful, you guys have one more shot to prove everyone wrong. You guys are going to face a storied program in Trousdale County. They haven’t won 10 state championships for no reason. They know how to win & how to do it on the big stage. I’m pulling for Peabody as this is my Alma mater though I no longer live close to the area. Making it this far is already a feat within itself. Good luck to both teams & may this game be played injury free & that all of the glory be to God. Good luck guys. 

Peabody 35 

Trousdale Co 28

• Like 1