2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

4 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

so in the last three weeks... we've took down #2, #3 and #1 in order... remind me again which of those are R7 teams... 

for or those that got upset over the Berry video... for real? No seriously... for real?

i think we see a good game tomorrow... best of luck to both

Heck, back in the day, just to get out of region 4 it was like that.

Your battle tested warriors. Nothing left on the field, come back a winner or back on your shield. Enjoy every minute both sides. Your made it to the SHOW.

15 minutes ago, inthagap said:

Heck, back in the day, just to get out of region 4 it was like that.

Your battle tested warriors. Nothing left on the field, come back a winner or back on your shield. Enjoy every minute both sides. Your made it to the SHOW.

• umm... cough, cough... good luck to you guys as well. :thumb:

48 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

so in the last three weeks... we've took down #2, #3 and #1 in order... remind me again which of those are R7 teams... 

for or those that got upset over the Berry video... for real? No seriously... for real?

i think we see a good game tomorrow... best of luck to both

That’s what the east and middle AP polls said. The real number one is coming out of Trenton lol 

38 minutes ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

As a Tide fan this is tough to say. 

Rarely has the Tide had to play four quarters this season. I'm afraid this will come back to bite them in this game. I'm looking for a defensive game and believe TC will pull this one out late. 

TC 20

PHS 14

You never know! I hope that isn’t the case for this game, win or lose I’m a proud alumni