2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

8 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Good game. But neither team showed me much.  2A is weak. :ph34r:

The Class 1A title game will be for the old Class A championship. :popcorneater:

I guarantee  ya    your   team   wouldn't   match  up    to   either   one   of  these   team    on   offense  or  defense  point  blank.

31 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

trousdale county has terrible playing calling

Welcome to TC football very good defense and great DC but the awful play calling with same 3 plays ran out of different formations this has been all year all the games TC has lost has been because of bad offensive play calling 

Congratulations Peabody you'll make the big plays to win the game hopefully we will see you'll next year at the same place. The better team won the game and you'll attack TC at there weakness point the secondary to many injuries in TC secondary to stop the pass but that not an excuse Peabody was a a the just better team 

25 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Good game. But neither team showed me much.  2A is weak. :ph34r:

The Class 1A title game will be for the old Class A championship. :popcorneater:

I think the biggest gap in 1A and 2A ball this year is coaching. I've seen many, many head scratching coaching decisions from some of the 2A coaches of elite programs. I've seen too many disciplined, fundamentally sound 1A teams that make the right calls and adjustments to just be a coincidence.

Just now, Salem said:

I think the biggest gap in 1A and 2A ball this year is coaching. I've seen many, many head scratching coaching decisions from some of the 2A coaches of elite programs. I've seen too many disciplined, fundamentally sound 1A teams that make the right calls and adjustments to just be a coincidence.

Cornersville is much  more disciplined than any team in 2A