2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

I think the biggest gap in 1A and 2A ball this year is coaching. I've seen many, many head scratching coaching decisions from some of the 2A coaches of elite programs. I've seen too many disciplined, fundamentally sound 1A teams that make the right calls and adjustments to just be a coincidence.

I've only seen Whitwell in 1a, but they were very disciplined and extremely well coached. They were a fun team to watch.

CONGRATULATIONS PEABODY GOLDEN TIDE. I called this after the first game with UC this season. I have seen enough championship teams in the last 9 years to know one when I see one. Unless my Tornadoes have anything to say about it you will be back here next season as well. You made Region 7 Slobber Knockers proud. One more Gold Ball for the West and one more for Region 7. Roll T---. I still can't say it

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

The 2A champion lost to Gibson County.

The 1A champion will be undefeated, untied and unmatched. 

Edit:  Ask Cb10.  He'll tell ya the same.

Yeah. But you say that as if Gibson co is nothing.  They are region 7. It’s a different thing.  So no shame with one loss being to a region and county for. But hey the east did alright. 

Disappointing loss for my Jackets! Neither team played there best, but a good solid football game! Congrats to Peabody, you have a good team!  Short week does not make sense, when privates had all that extra time! TSSAA at their best! Sat in stands and heard fans question JimB, Clint, Creasy and now Waggoner! It sickens me! These men give so much for our community and kids! All are trying to WIN! PLAYERS have to SHOW UP and PLAY!PROUD of boys AND COACHES for all they do! GO JACKETS!

GBO, you seem to know alot about our team and offense playcalling? Second guessing that decision?Hard feelings? Eagles never win anything!!!

GO JACKETS!