2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

No Peabody is from the west. And they are region 7. The only lost was against a region 7 team. Not wanting to split it. It is all theirs and glad for them. And all the if’s you stayed. Well I will Answer like I always Do. IF my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle.  Good job though by the east. Congrats on a good year. 

BigEdMoamd VamdyFan,answer a hard question for me,agree or disagree ????!!! I personally think was the ansolite worse game Peabody played,we are very disciplined and today looked horrid !!! Tide fans we got the ball so dont attack me just bwing honest !!! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

11 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

BigEdMoamd VamdyFan,answer a hard question for me,agree or disagree ????!!! I personally think was the ansolite worse game Peabody played,we are very disciplined and today looked horrid !!! Tide fans we got the ball so dont attack me just bwing honest !!! 

Definitely wasn’t our best outing. Probably jitters and what not, but oh well.... champions find a way to win and we did that. Gutsy defensive performance from both team though. We did enough to win, and with a D with what we have that’s all we really needed. 

15 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

You guys won bud thats all that matters. Great job!! 

17 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

When I found out that all they do is run the ball I knew they wasnt going to beat yall. That Tide Defense aint no joke! 

8 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Definitely wasn’t our best outing. Probably jitters and what not, but oh well.... champions find a way to win and we did that. Gutsy defensive performance from both team though. We did enough to win, and with a D with what we have that’s all we really needed. 

Great defensive game... No quit in either team... Congrats to Peabody

51 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

And you still lost. Hahahahahaha. We support each other in the west. No argument. Just a fact. 

Ok, we lost not the end of the world there is another season coming up im proud of my team they made it to the state championship only 2 teams. Make it that far. Where was your team playing today or last week 

22 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Worst game since GC