2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

Ok, we lost not the end of the world there is another season coming up im proud of my team they made it to the state championship only 2 teams. Make it that far. Where was your team playing today or last week 

Man don’t get me wrong I knew We didn’t belong there. I have No problem with that. You just can’t admit y’all lost to a poor outing by Peabody. You guys did a good job this year. Did what you had to do to get there. But facts are facts. I saw The eyeball test and not impressed. Expected more out of y’all with they way y’all talked. You are not region 7 worthy. My bad if you don’t like it. Sorry. What else can I say  Peabody knows I do T front and homer on my team. I have Seen enough ball to know y’all blew smoke and were cloudy by your past. And it is a great past. Watched a lot of TC games over the years. In person I might Add

39 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Yeah. You guys got bullied on 4th down if you want me to be more specific. I have much respect for Trousdale. You guys talked up a big game about going out there & putting points up against Peabody & strength of schedule this & that. I’m just saying Trousdale looked soft. 

TC look soft please if TC is so soft as you say and the game was only an 8 point game, not 20 or 40 just one touchdown and one two-point conversion. Peabody won enjoy it and move on the season is over. Nobody said TC will score 40 points that are not what TC does they play good defense and grind it out by taking the other team into deep water in the 4th quarter whoever said TC puts loto of points on the scoreboard hasn't watch TC play this year.

11 minutes ago, RTD said:

Ok, we lost not the end of the world there is another season coming up im proud of my team they made it to the state championship only 2 teams. Make it that far. Where was your team playing today or last week 

Let’s trolls talk brother. Like I said before let’s gather up and do it again next year 

7 minutes ago, RTD said:

TC look soft please if TC is so soft as you say and the game was only an 8 point game, not 20 or 40 just one touchdown and one two-point conversion. Peabody won enjoy it and move on the season is over. Nobody said TC will score 40 points that are not what TC does they play good defense and grind it out by taking the other team into deep water in the 4th quarter whoever said TC puts loto of points on the scoreboard hasn't watch TC play this year.

No didn’t expect 40 you averaged 32 a game. Until today. 

Edited by BigEdMo

It's hard for me not to believe that this would have been a different ballgame with #5 and #8 at 100%. With those guys hurt, it makes it harder to get the ball to #7 as well. I feel with completely healthy rosters, TC would win most of the time. However, you have to play and win with what you got. It happens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Man don’t get me wrong I knew We didn’t belong there. I have No problem with that. You just can’t admit y’all lost to a poor outing by Peabody. You guys did a good job this year. Did what you had to do to get there. But facts are facts. I saw The eyeball test and not impressed. Expected more out of y’all with they way y’all talked. You are not region 7 worthy. My bad if you don’t like it. Sorry. What else can I say  Peabody knows I do T front and homer on my team. I have Seen enough ball to know y’all blew smoke and were cloudy by your past. And it is a great past. Watched a lot of TC games over the years. In person I might Add

TC did not play that well either team did but each team had something to do with both teams not having their best game. Both teams played sloppy with penalties but the refs were quick to throw the flag on some plays. I don't care what region TC is in rather its region 7 or any other region. This is not the same teams from past TC teams. This TC team is ahead of schedule and still very young. This will only help them become better im sure they will take some time off and be right back in the weight room getting better and improving along with the coaching staff they will improve and be back next year bigger and better. TC did exactly what they always do is run the ball and play good defense just wasn't enough this game Peabody was the better team 

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

TC did not play that well either team did but each team had something to do with both teams not having their best game. Both teams played sloppy with penalties but the refs were quick to throw the flag on some plays. I don't care what region TC is in rather its region 7 or any other region. This is not the same teams from past TC teams. This TC team is ahead of schedule and still very young. This will only help them become better im sure they will take some time off and be right back in the weight room getting better and improving along with the coaching staff they will improve and be back next year bigger and better. TC did exactly what they always do is run the ball and play good defense just wasn't enough this game Peabody was the better team 

I agree  Y’all should be back there next year.