2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

Just now, Goldenpride said:

I was watching back home, and after that out route all I can say is on 4th down plays why didn’t y’all try to dazzle up some trickery?

Both QB had injuries that kept the team from throwing and limited the offense to one formation after #8 was injured 

15 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

It's hard for me not to believe that this would have been a different ballgame with #5 and #8 at 100%. With those guys hurt, it makes it harder to get the ball to #7 as well. I feel with completely healthy rosters, TC would win most of the time. However, you have to play and win with what you got. It happens.

I would disagree we had crucial linemen out,which hirt our run game severly,we just dont talk about it!!! 

I’m going to take a page from Trousdale book. 

If Peabody was completely healthy  if Peabody wouldn’t have had so many penalties  if we would have played better  Peabody would have blown Trousdale out 

What about Peabody’s strength of schedule ?  I hope this shut the strength of schedule crap up 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I feel they could've put Hicks at QB and ran the I or wing-T. #30? could've played FB. 

He hasn't played at FB in try wing t but wing t against Peabody DL would have been rough. TC skill positions were beaten up pretty bad against Meigs and Peabody TC was down their 3rd and 4th string corners late in the game today and Peabody took full advantage of it too with big plays 

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

I would disagree we had crucial linemen out,which hirt our run game severly,we just dont talk about it!!! 

Pride, on my life I have never heard so many excuses. Trousdale folk talked a great big game about how they would take this game with control & past state championships this & that. But once that clock ticked 0:00, all I’ve heard is ifs & buts. Well, “if ifs & buts we’re candy & nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas”. Peabody is banged up too. The kids played through it & didn’t show it on the field because Coach Jacobs implements toughness into those guys. It’s showed today. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Pride, on my life I have never heard so many excuses. Trousdale folk talked a great big game about how they would take this game with control & past state championships this & that. But once that clock ticked 0:00, all I’ve heard is ifs & buts. Well, “if ifs & buts we’re candy & nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas”. Peabody is banged up too. The kids played through it & didn’t show it on the field because Coach Jacobs implements toughness into those guys. It’s showed today. 

Peabody has one of the best if not the best coaching staffs in TN