2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

8 hours ago, RTD said:

You'll where not faster than TC at all ok let's put it this way your back up QB can't throw because of his elbow then you starting QB separates his shoulders his throwing arm doing the game then plays until he can't physically raise his arm. Your very disrespectful to TC kids on the football team to act like this game was a blow out please if TC player Peabody it would be 5 to 5 if both teams are completely healthy you'll have no chance of catching TC #8 when he broke loose on that long run that got called back. He is a Gordonsville fan, not TC fan like you'll say TC is soft right and again Peabody won by 8 points not 20 

This gave me a headache trying to read 

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

You’re right, we did lose to TC and was sitting at home..  You are also right, both teams made each other bad!

Now I am right when I say your fan base are obnoxious pr***! You guys are acting like you had your way with TC and that didn’t happen!

I’ve been reading all your posters talk about how unrealistic TC fans are ( I agree) but you guys are just like them..

You won the Gold Ball, but by no means did you stomp TC.. Quit acting like it...

By the way we beat TC too, but never lost to team like Gibson County on our own homecoming..  

Congrats on beating TC in a regular season game that didn’t matter... Couldn’t get it done when crunch time came. Hope those Watertown boys had a great school lunch & got their homework done last night

Edited by FightingBlue0

16 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Congrats on beating TC in a regular season game that didn’t matter... Couldn’t get it done when crunch time came. Hope those Watertown boys had a great school lunch & got their homework done last night

Man you are ragging TC, H2O, and Meigs, Saying hope H2O and Meigs enjoyed their school lunches. Well I hope you enjoyed your lunch, because your team is at home too, just because you are an alumni doesn't give you the right to bash other teams when your team now is sitting in the same boat, at home. 

53 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Man you are ragging TC, H2O, and Meigs, Saying hope H2O and Meigs enjoyed their school lunches. Well I hope you enjoyed your lunch, because your team is at home too, just because you are an alumni doesn't give you the right to bash other teams when your team now is sitting in the same boat, at home. 

What do you mean my team is sitting at home in the same boat? Who are you claiming my team to be? Go back & look through at every single one of my posts. I’m a Peabody follower. & I’m not bashing any of those teams? Usually it’s best to lay off of the Watertown & Meigs would’ve beat Peabody claim if you aren’t one of the two teams playing for a state title. I promise I’m not trying to bash anyone or any team. This thread all week has been very respectful for the most part & I have the upmost respect for the storied Trousdale County program. I hate that you guys had to deal with the injuries that you faced. Peabody had to deal with them too. At this point of the year, excuses get left by the wayside. It’s win it all or nothing. I wish to send my congrats to TC & to Meigs & to Watertown for all having outstanding seasons. Is the QB from Meigs coming back? That kid is a very good ball player. At the end of the day, Peabody won the last game of the 2A season. That gold ball is sitting in Trenton whether Peabody won that game by 8 points or 20+ points. Congrats Tide on a well deserved state championship victory. 

Edited by FightingBlue0

2 hours ago, racer1 said:

TC is the best team Peabody played except for Milan.Both teams defense were awesome. Injurings part of game,you are not going to make it to championship game without players having injuring .As for 2a not being as good as 1a, could've been true for years.I remember when Union City was in 1a they dominated, when they got to 2a they did the same.i really believed the two best teams played in championship game.I think either team could of won.It just happen Peabody won when it counted the most.I really think both teams showed the other teams weakness. From a fan I really enjoyed watching these young men from both teams represent their towns well. CONGRATULATIONS to all young men on both teams for the great football they played this year!

This is the best post I have read in the last two days. Very good points

29 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

What do you mean my team is sitting at home in the same boat? Who are you claiming my team to be? Go back & look through at every single one of my posts. I’m a Peabody follower. & I’m not bashing any of those teams? Usually it’s best to lay off of the Watertown & Meigs would’ve beat Peabody claim if you aren’t one of the two teams playing for a state title. I promise I’m not trying to bash anyone or any team. This thread all week has been very respectful for the most part & I have the upmost respect for the storied Trousdale County program. I hate that you guys had to deal with the injuries that you faced. Peabody had to deal with them too. At this point of the year, excuses get left by the wayside. It’s win it all or nothing. I wish to send my congrats to TC & to Meigs & to Watertown for all having outstanding seasons. Is the QB from Meigs coming back? That kid is a very good ball player. At the end of the day, Peabody won the last game of the 2A season. That gold ball is sitting in Trenton whether Peabody won that game by 8 points or 20+ points. Congrats Tide on a well deserved state championship victory. 

You said early in the week you mostly have followed Peabody this fall, but do you not have another team that is currently looking for a head coach?