2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

Just now, H2Oman said:

H2O will be just like TC...  They have to find a offensive line.. 

Losing a lot and no doubt the best football player in H2O history will hurt, but we have a lot of talent coming back. I just don’t think we will have as much depth that we have been having.

I agree, that's why I would look for us to go traditional Wing T to help the line, you guys return Carey which IMO will have a great season again. TC returns like 6 starters on defense and 4 on offense. 

10 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

You are so delusional, ok yeah sure Watertown can play with us if they can find themselves(lost a lot including one of best players in 2A) before week 3, but for you to say 2 can give us problems, East Robertson will be better but not 42 points better, and westmoreland loses the best player to walk through westmoreland in the last decade. 

Not delusional here.  I predicted the Peabody win, but I was off by some points on the spread.  Who did you predict to win?  I know Watertown has lost the best player in 2A, and he could never be replaced.  I also know H2o will probably be stronger next year in some aspects than they were this year.  I think ER will be a 7 point game for TC next year.  They have a lot of young skill and got a good look at what it's going to take.  Westmoreland wasn't a consideration of mine.

1 minute ago, NoHolds said:

Not delusional here.  I predicted the Peabody win, but I was off by some points on the spread.  Who did you predict to win?  I know Watertown has lost the best player in 2A, and he could never be replaced.  I also know H2o will probably be stronger next year in some aspects than they were this year.  I think ER will be a 7 point game for TC next year.  They have a lot of young skill and got a good look at what it's going to take.  Westmoreland wasn't a consideration of mine.

Delusional, ER will be better, how TCs season goes will depend on how our line plays and if Ford plays IMO he will be region MVP.

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Delusional, ER will be better, how TCs season goes will depend on how our line plays and if Ford plays IMO he will be region MVP.

I pick Watertown for 2019 region champs.  I don't think TC makes it past a much more prepared Tyner.  I like Tyner about as much as TC.  You can try calling me delusional after 9/6/2019.

2 minutes ago, NoHolds said:

I pick Watertown for 2019 region champs.  I don't think TC makes it past a much more prepared Tyner.  I like Tyner about as much as TC.  You can try calling me delusional after 9/6/2019.

I don't disagree about Tyner, but you will be proved an jealous weak delusional hater after 9/6/2019. 

Edited by TCRadio

Congrats to Peabody on the win! Sure didn't see Trousdale County mentioning any injuries prior to the game but now that seems to be their reason for the loss, I heard Peabody had a few injuries as well, one to their starting center which is most likely the reason for the high snaps & miscues. Peabody also had a key player that plays both sides of the ball get injured in the first half & was only able to play on defense. Seems to me that TC QB #8 was doing ok until he got trucked by Peabody's QB as Baugus ran it in for a TD. He wasn't the same after that. IMO that was the game changer. I'm a Dresden fan so it's easy to say this team would beat that team or would beat them healthy but only two teams make it to the big game & that was Trousdale County & Peabody so give these two teams, their players & coaches the credit they deserve. Way to represent the West Peabody! I can see a repeat next year with all that talent in the junior class.

Edited by dtownfan364

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

I don't disagree about Tyner, but you will be proved an jealous weak delusional hater. 

I will own the "Hater" title from you, because your football program lends so many avenues to take.  I am far from jealous, weak, or delusional.  I have jabbed fun at TC after all of the smack talking I found here.  You then resort to name calling.  Thank you for proving my point that TC takes the low road every time.

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I don't disagree about Tyner, but you will be proved an jealous weak delusional hater after 9/6/2019. 

It really is useless to argue with the troll of the century :roflol: 

He's too embarrassed to even acknowledge his own team. I really do wish whoever it is success in the future so he can quit trying so hard to make up for their short comings.

1 minute ago, mousehead said:

It really is useless to argue with the troll of the century :roflol: 

He's too embarrassed to even acknowledge his own team. I really do wish whoever it is success in the future so he can quit trying so hard to make up for their short comings.

Well he didn't show up until after we beat watertown and he has picked watertown as region champs next year so even though i'm sure he will deny it, he is now a watertown poster to me.