2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Well he didn't show up until after we beat watertown and he has picked watertown as region champs next year so even though i'm sure he will deny it, he is now a watertown poster to me. 

He also called himself a cat, so it only makes since

I'm not sure H20man would even claim him

Edited by mousehead

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

Well he didn't show up until after we beat watertown and he has picked watertown as region champs next year so even though i'm sure he will deny it, he is now a watertown poster to me. 

I'm going to say we beat ourselves against you in the playoffs.  I think the game could have went a very different direction and I know your crowd in attendance would agree.  Yes I am a Watertown fan.  Classify and flame away.    

1 minute ago, NoHolds said:

I'm going to say we beat ourselves against you in the playoffs.  I think the game could have went a very different direction and I know your crowd in attendance would agree.  Yes I am a Watertown fan.  Classify and flame away.    

Probably either a player or a player's parent also, and you hate trousdale county because they continuously hurt you/your child by beating them in a game.  

10 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

I never said TC was soft.  When I say faster, I mean overall team speed.  Stop making excuses about injuries. Sure those guys healthy would have made a difference but our guys were beat up also.  No disrespect to these young men at all.  There are four phases of a game. Kicking-we won that one.  Kick return-we won that one- Offense- TC had one big play and you out rushed us-  But Defense wins championships and we stood tall at the right times. So with that said.  We won 3 out of four phases of the game and our fans were more hype.

Not an excuse I don't think you get it when 8 separated his shoulder that affected special teams since he is the KOS and Punter it affected the defense when he is the starting Corner and on offense, he couldn't raise his arm to throw the ball on even take a hit on that shoulder and yes I get the next man up but that's next man up has a dislocated elbow from week before that leaves TC with a WR playing QB that has never thrown a pass there are only 3 phases of the game offense, defense, and special teams. The crowded being hyped had no impact on the game in a venue that big the winning team crowd will always be louder than the losing team's crowd I guess now the blue cross bowl should give points base on the band and cheerleaders too. TC band is awful I hate to say it but its true they have been late to games not played at games if any band isn't better than TC band something is wrong 

4 minutes ago, NoHolds said:

It wouldn't be that big of a deal if you hadn't been so ashamed of it :ph34r:

Edited by mousehead

1 minute ago, RTD said:

Not an excuse I don't think you get it when 8 separated his shoulder that affected special teams since he is the KOS and Punter it affected the defense when he is the starting Corner and on offense, he couldn't raise his arm to throw the ball on even take a hit on that shoulder and yes I get the next man up but that's next man up has a dislocated elbow from week before that leaves TC with a WR playing QB that has never thrown a pass there are only 3 phases of the game offense, defense, and special teams. The crowded being hyped had no impact on the game in a venue that big the winning team crowd will always be louder than the losing team's crowd I guess now the blue cross bowl should give points base on the band and cheerleaders too. TC band is awful I hate to say it but its true they have been late to games not played at games if any band isn't better than TC band something is wrong 

Don't hate on our band man, they finished 9th in the state!

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

Probably either a player or a player's parent also, and you hate trousdale county because they continuously hurt you/your child by beating them in a game.  

I don't dislike any players from TC that are trying, playing hard, winning, losing, etc.  I dislike the arrogance, dancing, taunting, etc.  I dislike the fans that make baseless comments, name calling, etc.  I am not a sore loser and recognize when we get beat, whether it's by another team or ourselves.  Football is supposed to be tough, but trash is trash.  Own it, you deserve that title!

1 minute ago, NoHolds said:

I don't dislike any players from TC that are trying, playing hard, winning, losing, etc.  I dislike the arrogance, dancing, taunting, etc.  I dislike the fans that make baseless comments, name calling, etc.  I am not a sore loser and recognize when we get beat, whether it's by another team or ourselves.  Football is supposed to be tough, but trash is trash.  Own it, you deserve that title!

Pot, meet kettle.