2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

1 minute ago, MrOrangePants said:

Pot, meet kettle.

I think not.  Watertown runs a much classier program that TC does or will.  I have not seen our players dancing on your sideline when we beat you at the Excrement Bank.  Can't say the same for yours.  My comments have not been baseless.  Save the Pot and Kettles for some of TC's finest, they will make good use of both someday.

1 minute ago, NoHolds said:

I think not.  Watertown runs a much classier program that TC does or will.  I have not seen our players dancing on your sideline when we beat you at the Excrement Bank.  Can't say the same for yours.  My comments have not been baseless.  Save the Pot and Kettles for some of TC's finest, they will make good use of both someday.

It’s called kids being kids. Grow up. 

17 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Don't hate on our band man, they finished 9th in the state!

Not hating on the kids more of the band director. The band can only play when they let them play. I just want them to stop playing all we do is win and stop playing baby shark. That song drives me crazy I hear it enough at home lol. I have no problem with their halftime show, to be honest, I don't pay that much attention at halftime im usually trying to see scores of other games.

7 minutes ago, mousehead said:

Just might be NoGolds, just might be. 

You have proven to be just as classless as you claim TC is :thumb:

No, I think most of my points have been unfiltered, but spot on.  Your program has had the "Trash" classification for some time.  You brought that on yourselves.  My only baseless claim was that the waste from TC went directly to the Creek Bank, but now i confirmed in town there are septic tanks.  

17 minutes ago, NoHolds said:

No, I think most of my points have been unfiltered, but spot on.  Your program has had the "Trash" classification for some time.  You brought that on yourselves.  My only baseless claim was that the waste from TC went directly to the Creek Bank, but now i confirmed in town there are septic tanks.  

:roflol: I truly feel for you my man. So much hatred inside of you. It must be exhausting. You're literally obsessed with it. And there's simply no arguing that. I've been hoping all of this was out of fun, but the grim reality is you are a deeply troubled person. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Edited by mousehead

15 minutes ago, mousehead said:

:roflol: I truly feel for you my man. So much hatred inside of you. It must be exhausting. You're literally obsessed with it. And there's simply no arguing that. I've been hoping all of this was out of fun, but the grim reality is you are a deeply troubled person. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Boy you really got me there. :roll:  I will wait for you to start a new thread in 2019 TC VS H2o, and you can call me a hater or obsessed again.  No sense in continuing under Peabody, etc now that they have won.  The entertainment value here has been as high as most of TC.