2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:37 PM, RTD said:

You didn't hear about #8 because the injury happened in the first half of the game. When it comes to #5 he is the key to a lot of formations that TC runs he couldn't throw the ball or run the ball because of his injury. #8 was hurt while making a tackle on defense Did you not notice he didn't play on defense in the second half or that in 4th he was playing WR and not QB on the last drive. He ran out of bounce whenever he did run to avoid contact for the most part. The kid's shoulder was separated on his throwing arm what else do you want from these two kids they played to best of their abilities with their injuries. I'm sure any QB at any level would have problems throwing the ball with a separated shoulder or dislocated elbow 

I saw that guy throw some pretty darn good balls in all 4 quarters.  I watched the tape and I did not see how he really hurt himself.  It may have just been a freak accident.  I do know Peabody was laying the wood on him.  We had 3 guys with broken fingers.  One guy broke his hand during the game.  We had 2 guys playing with mcl.  A new center 80 pounds lighter than the starter.  Number 5 would have made a difference, but we have injuries that hindered us also.  I still believe these teams would split if they played multiple times.  It is a one game series and I believe Peabody was the best team on that day. You guys outgained us with that one 65 yard run.  After that it was lights on defense for both teams.  We bend but we don't break.  Peabody won 3 phases of the game. 

Edited by Golddoctor

19 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

I saw that guy throw some pretty darn good balls in all 4 quarters.  I watched the tape and I did not see how he really hurt himself.  It may have just been a freak accident.  I do know Peabody was laying the wood on him.  We had 3 guys with broken fingers.  One guy broke his hand during the game.  We had 2 guys playing with mcl.  A new center 80 pounds lighter than the starter.  Number 5 would have made a difference, but we have injuries that hindered us also.  I still believe these teams would split if they played multiple times.  It is a one game series and I believe Peabody was the best team on that day. You guys outgained us with that one 65 yard run.  After that it was lights on defense for both teams.  We bend but we don't break.  Peabody won 3 phases of the game. 

He was hurt in the Meigs game he didn't attempt a pass in the 4th except for last play where he was a sack he didn't even play QB in the 4th he played WR #6 played QB and #5 didn't play after halftime its not that you'll win on offense like you said stats said other side but Peabody made big plays with the pass that was the huge difference TC just didn't make the plays rather it was because of injuries or because Peabody just outplayed TC corners on the long pass plays. #7 made an amazing catch on that last touchdown the ball was even tipped and he still made the catch but this game gave both TC sophomore back up corners experience in a big game this will only help to make TC better hopefully, TC coaching staff is back next year

On 11/30/2018 at 4:28 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

Westmoreland was playing 3a ball the last good team we had. 4 years ago. They were complete and only had 3 players that went both ways. TC was in little boy ball then. It wasnt a decade ago though. TC is lucky they have a school director that will fudge the numbers to keep them in the lower classes when they need to be.

Lol it's not our fault we only have 1 high school in the county and we just so happen to be the smallest county in the state. Honestly we played this entire year with 1A numbers, Peabody is close to 1A numbers as well, compared to teams that will likely move up at reclassification (Watertown(for sure), Meigs, Tyner) all 3 of those are 520+ kids. 

9 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Lol it's not our fault we only have 1 high school in the county and we just so happen to be the smallest county in the state. Honestly we played this entire year with 1A numbers, Peabody is close to 1A numbers as well, compared to teams that will likely move up at reclassification (Watertown(for sure), Meigs, Tyner) all 3 of those are 520+ kids. 

Looking at numbers from other schools, I'd say all three will stay 2A unless they have a big spike in enrollment. Several schools have more than those three in 2A. The cutoff number will likely be around 560 again.

2 hours ago, TigerNation said:

Looking at numbers from other schools, I'd say all three will stay 2A unless they have a big spike in enrollment. Several schools have more than those three in 2A. The cutoff number will likely be around 560 again.

Watertown will be 3A their # will only go up even more 

3 hours ago, TigerNation said:

Watertown's mid-term enrollment number was 572 and as RTD said it will continue to grow, Wilson county is skyrocketing. TC mid-term number was down to 360 and DOS Satterfield stated we lost like 10-15 more kids since the school turned that number in.

19 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Watertown's mid-term enrollment number was 572 and as RTD said it will continue to grow, Wilson county is skyrocketing. TC mid-term number was down to 360 and DOS Satterfield stated we lost like 10-15 more kids since the school turned that number in.

My bad, was looking at 2016 numbers. Where are 2018 enrollments posted?