2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

3 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Disregard the Peabody game, due to uncontrollable circumstances, but you have said on her multiple times throughout the season about how all of our loses were because of coaching or bad play calling, which is your opinion and you have a right to it. Just like I have an opinion that Tom Brady is not the G.O.A.T but in reality he probably is, just like in reality coaches coach and players play, you are down right silly if you think our coaches didn't try to put our kids in the best position to win every game this year. Of course in the Whitwell game it was Keyvont left, Keyvont right, but that's what our coaches thought was the best plan of action, and heck it paid off, we were 1 play away from beating the 1A state champ. The watertown game was a hard fought game, lost due to one of our players making a mistake and putting the ball on the ground, which no player is perfect. The Lebanon game, we lost to a 6A school playing probably 20-25 kids when we play 11-15, yeah of course the holding call was bogus, but excuses won't help anything. I'm no saint, I have stated we were predictable but if that's what gets the job done or even if that's what our coaches think will get the job done, we should support that. I have been involved with coaching and around enough coaches to learn especially at this level, these coaches are in it for the kids and pretty much the kids only. We have to stop making excuses, because then what is the next generation of TC kids going to do, point fingers because they don't do no wrong. I am so proud of these kids, from the lebanon and watertown games to the last game some will ever play, you have helped get TC back on the right track and you made history with your perseverance to be the 1st TC team to reach the championship game with more than 1 loss. And LB, brother I hope you know how much you mean to this community, and if it is your last fling, at least you threw a hail mary. Thank You for all you have done DC!    

The only game that I didn't like the coaching was the Whitwell game. With the other two losses it wasn't bad coaching in Watertown game it was just that Watertown coach has a better game down the stretch he just called a great game in the 4th. Both of the loses where not all because of coaching the ref’s had 70 percent to do with Watertown loss and Lebanon loss was a bad holding call. I have never said we were outcoached in Lebanon game that was a great game that gameplan was great. I have kids in the next generation my daughter cried when we lost the state championship because she hates losing and she felt bad for the seniors and she is only 7. I support the coaches completely just because im critical doesn't mean I don't support the coaching staff. When have I ever said the coaches try not to put them in the best position to win now you're being silly to even say that. I know you're not going to win them all and not all game plans work that's just football.

59 minutes ago, RTD said:

My point is I haven't ripped the coaching since Whitwell. I know it's not possible to make everyone happy with the coaching. Wagg could go undefeated for 5 years and win every game 100-0 and someone wouldn't be happy. IMO the coaching had improved through the season the team and coaching have both improved from game one until the last game. Constant improvement is all you could as for as a fan. I felt like you were attacking me when I have a totally different opinion than others. That's why it matters to the point to ”Say”. You have every right to respond but to the ones that aren't satisfied with the state runner-up which isn't me. 

Was no intent to attack.  I just clicked on a post.  I just won't and never will see where people spend so much time analyzing a high school football game, team, staff, etc.  Not worth $2,000 before taxes and the time away from your family.  Predicable?  How about just execute.?  Throw in a trick or wrinkle and if it don't work, you get ripped.  How about just supporting and going on?  Most of the people who complain have never coached nor played a down.  No intent to attack.  Just can't see the value of HS athletics to the point of calling and wanting people fired or spending the energy to complain.  I focus on kids and school, and development of people, not living through 14-18 year olds.  And I never said you did those things.  Just chatting.  

Edited by LeatherBalls

6 minutes ago, LeatherBalls said:

Was no intent to attack.  I just clicked on a post.  I just won't and never will see where people spend so much time analyzing a high school football game, team, staff, etc.  Not worth $2,000 before taxes and the time away from your family.  Predicable?  How about just execute.?  Throw in a trick or wrinkle and if it don't work, you get ripped.  How about just supporting and going on?  Most of the people who complain have never coached nor played a down.  No intent to attack.  Just can't see the value of HS athletics to the point of calling and wanting people fired or spending the energy to complain.  I focus on kids and school, and development of people, not living through 14-18 year olds.  

HS football brings a lot of money to certain people that bet on high school games. You would be surprised to see how big some of the bets are. Not saying I do this but it goes on. I never have called for anyone to be fired. You're saying you're not attacking but you're being passive aggressive I will let that slide. There Is a lot of more important things in life than high school football. You can't put calling for someone job on me because that's not what I said or have ever said or would I ever call for the job of an HS football coach. 

I sure wish RTD would do EVERYONE a service and quit posting. Not only do you know very little about football, but you make all of TC look bad. The only time you you sound like you have a clue in what you type is after you listen to Waggoner's post-game interview with the Vidette. If you had the credentials of BCB-MVP, Snowball or Seven, that would be a different story. All those guys have been there and done that. You my friend have not. Keep supporting the players and coaches (even when TC loses) and quit trying to analyze the play calling, then you would be a 100x better poster. I do love your support (when TC wins), but stop with the offense analysis. :thumb:

2 hours ago, FBI said:

I sure wish RTD would do EVERYONE a service and quit posting. Not only do you know very little about football, but you make all of TC look bad. The only time you you sound like you have a clue in what you type is after you listen to Waggoner's post-game interview with the Vidette. If you had the credentials of BCB-MVP, Snowball or Seven, that would be a different story. All those guys have been there and done that. You my friend have not. Keep supporting the players and coaches (even when TC loses) and quit trying to analyze the play calling, then you would be a 100x better poster. I do love your support (when TC wins), but stop with the offense analysis. :thumb:

I don't have to listen to the post game. I know a lot more than most I don't say anything out of respect to the players. I get most of my information from the players. I have never said that TC should run this offense over this offense. I could careless with your thoughts and feelings. If you basing all that you say because of what. Leather balls are saying he is speaking in general, not toward me. You really don't like what I have to say and if you're in your feeling that much about this we can have a conversation in person 1 on 1 im not hard to find. It's easy to be an Internet gangster. Im, not your friend I can't stop analyzing the offense when I never have analyzed the offense. By me saying that I don't like that type of offense that TC ran in Whitwell game if that is what you call analyzing that is what I call having an opinion. I support TC team win or lose don't ever try to call my support into question. 

On 12/4/2018 at 1:43 PM, LeatherBalls said:

Was no intent to attack.  I just clicked on a post.  I just won't and never will see where people spend so much time analyzing a high school football game, team, staff, etc.  Not worth $2,000 before taxes and the time away from your family.  Predicable?  How about just execute.?  Throw in a trick or wrinkle and if it don't work, you get ripped.  How about just supporting and going on?  Most of the people who complain have never coached nor played a down.  No intent to attack.  Just can't see the value of HS athletics to the point of calling and wanting people fired or spending the energy to complain.  I focus on kids and school, and development of people, not living through 14-18 year olds.  And I never said you did those things.  Just chatting.  

I agree with you on this leather.